Simple Makes it better Everytime

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Techniques' started by Madpapa, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Madpapa

Madpapa Members

Let me start by giving a small quick intro. I am a 56 yo man who has smoked weed all of my adult life and most of my life period. I was 11 when I started smoking that's 45 years of awesome times. I thought because I had smoked, bought, traded, sold, gave away dealt weed for all that time I knew all there was to know about it. My best friend who is also 56 was the same way. We've been friends for over 40 years Dan

Dan and I smoked about every kind of weed of that was any good. We stayed stoned for all the time we were in high school And for about three years after that I ended up getting my masters degree and moved 360 miles across the state. We never lost one another for all this time either. Then about 17 years ago he had called for our weekly chat and said I have to quit smoking weed buddy. I said NO, remember , this is where I have to kill you now for wanting to jump off your meds. But why would you even tell me that? He said I just got a job making $46. An hour. He said he got a position at a goldmine and would be randomly tested once every three months and possibly more so he said I made the decision to follow that little voice, the one hat comes from my wife to not fuck this job up. So I didn't he said.
    In 2012, I was awoke by my doorbell being pressed repeatedly for about 8.5 minutes at 5:40am. I was going to wait him out and not answer but he stayed and was going to just keep ringing so I got up and answered the door and he pushed the door open and announced he was looking for one or two teenage kids that probably lived in the basement unit with their mother.

I got pissed off and went nuts on the cop. Why the fuck dud you sit here pressing this damn button all morning if you know who and where people you need to talk too are? Why did you feel the need that I must be the most important witness that the U.S. has seen in a hundred years if you already knew what, who where, when what the hell could I possibly have added. I lived on the main floor of a 4 bedroom house with my son his wife and their baby girl. I didn't think that I might have to police the kitchen and living room before opening the door to policemen lol.
    Well my son had smoked a blunt the night before so his box of tools which included a grinder a tamping stick and a box with two pipes ana couple of tools for cleaning pipes. And as I was going by I didn't notice so when I opened the door he saw the grinder and came in and arrested me.

Lol in 2013 I was sentenced to 12 months in our state peneteniary for possession of a controlled substance, Marijuanna, .09823 of a gram. This was a little pile dust that if it wasn't scaped together form what was on my sons work table, less than half they had to beat out of a grinder. It was actually quite the dog and pony show and before my aarraignment hearing was done the Prosecutor looked up and said that's funny judge but I really have no recommendation for Mr. Gerrard and am convinced that the story he has told here today is true I don't believe the marijuanna or the paraphenelia was his. The Judge shot him a look that should've killed the guy but maybe he can be killed by Judge looks. The judge said 30 minutes and we took recess. Well when we came back the judge had once again spoke to the prosecutor. So the judge called his court back to order and said returning to Gerrard vs the State if Wyoming, do you have a recommendation for me as how to proceed or what the law says in the state statutes. The prosecutor said as I said in the courtroom before the recess, I have no recommendation. This mans past is great and there's to even focus a case Mr Gerrard. So, your honor, what recommendation would you like me to give you? The judge who I realized the Judge was being possessed by the Devil and being used for a greater purpose. So I went and got me a Public Defender because I couldn't loose even with one of those dolts. Well again the last thing heard was the Judge say 12 months in the state penetentiary system and that should make your classmates happy. Everyone In the courtroom was confused as hell and the prosecutor said whose classmates and why. The judge told the prosecution maybe Mr Gerrard would let everyone know.
    I looked up and I said Mr Prosector I apologise for you having to be drug all through this..I am a graduate of the Wyoming Law Enforcement Academy. I was a police officer for the city of Evanston Wyoming for five and a half years. The judge was punishing me and humiliating me more to make his son, a classmate of mine look good or better. I am not ashamed or embarrassed. I resigned 4 days later for unrelated issues. The Judge had to pretend he was kidding. But that's how that happened.

My best bud Dan said I'm not going to let them fuck with you no more. Do not buy one granule of weed from anybody I'm going to start to grow, I live in Nevade it's legal here. I took off and went 6 hours west and helped for two days set everything up. Our operation was going to be indoor and controlled. Dan said I get to grow 6 flowering plants at any one time and as many non flowering as I want. I said ok let's find some seeds, I know I have a few stashed somewhere. He said NO HELL NO! Were buying seeds and it looks like right now we need to get them from the Netherlands. I said how? He said you buy em. The good seeds are going to cost between 5 and 17 dollars and I've ordered thirty seeds. But that gave me great deal of heartache why would we have to pay that much I'm sure theyd be cheaper in the States. That was the first time I was shown how much I knew about marijuanna and where to get your suplies the gov't said we could charge to our credit cards without goig to jail. But the seeds I could purchase from a California based seed company were 28 dollars each with a minimum of 20 seeds required per order. So we ordered from Amsterdam and it was a neatly painless process. But then Dan planted the first six to set to flower we had plants that took off and within 8 weeks these plants were 6.5 feet tall or higher. Most marijuanna plants only grow to a maximum height of 5 foot tall. Well we were pretty happy we have pretty much surpassed all that we set out to do. Well after the three months that was supposed to be sufficient enough to bud and flower the plants and take them through maturity Dan said it's time to harvest but I don't want you to make a 6 hour trip out here until I get some more info that I don't know if it's even worth it. We have six plants. We should have about 12 ounces and we have three. I asked if he had asked anyone about them and he said no He said who would I contact? I said the company and tell them we had beautiful 7' weed plants but we couldn't get them to flower. When he called he found out we missed the pruning time .when in 24 dark If you don't prune out a weed plant it won't get bushy and only about 5 feet tall. We thought we were going to get the bomb weed because we had plants growing. We have had 6 harvests and the five that flowered we have had very good harvests big buds and a lot of them. We grow Kush weed because it's a big bud with a high yield plant. We can't wait for harvest number 7. We have had to buy 30 new seeds and are going to grow more. We found out that these plants aren't easy and they aren't hard to grow. You have to put the seed in the dirt then you have to water the dirt and seed and have a high power sun lamp. We use 800 watt lamps. They seem to have all the power and energy to grow all 6 at once. That's it except you have to water and go see, talk to and touch your plants because with just the seed the dirt water and light we are producing nice buds at about 30 35 % THC in the weed

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

average for a good grower is 17 to 24 percent.....under sunlight.....no way 800 watts is producing above 20

above 30 is ubelievable...as in not to be believed