Silver City Migration

Discussion in 'New Mexico' started by OddApple, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OddApple

OddApple Member

Been in Southern NM for a couple months now and LOVE it here!
    But thinking Silver City might have more people, places and things for me?
    I need more garden space for medical plants, mushrooms and lovely marijuana. Need a bigger kitchen too and a place with more room so I can bring in a dog loving, younger wizard's apprentice to help make it nicer for us all.
    I heard that SC has all that and some people too poor to pull down a house/farm on their own, but what's it really like? Homeless hippy youth or just a bunch of stupid gang bangers?
    I love living in tourist towns and produce top shelf pharmacals and foods. Love being near the mountains as well. I'm legit and love sharing our good things with people. We have been scouting for houses on the net, but the best of things usually come from people directly and there is no substitute for touring and getting to know people where you might belong.
    I thought maybe someone there might see this and tell me how things are over there these days because I haven't been there since I was a kid.
    Thanks! Looking forward to visiting soon and scoping the food and community scene.
    Cheers!
    Oh yeah - potential apprentices would be nature/animal hero with a strong interest in medicine, organic chemistry, art & music, enjoying reading and learning a lot and the ability to help purvey our produce and kind of help me manage to keep a positive but comfortable and laid back, peaceful environment. Someone who could feel at home instead of just being "help". For all my various activities and interests I am really more about creating a sanctuary and living there. Artistic interests and energies, creative, protective and desire to help represent needed. You go where I go and build your happiness too. Ok! This is usually a quiet forum but I thought "ya never know?" - I am a believer, strong "Castaneda-like" curandero (ha..actually am yaqui, just a half-breed) and no one is better to be around than someone easy who doesn't need to speak for hours yet always in rhythym and tune. A hummingbird spirit and crow nature would seem like a brother to me.

Hey! I could use help here in la mesa/vado too and won't head over to sc until spring if we do. Situation is a little different, but could learn a ton in the time. Cheers!

~Zen~ likes this.
  2. Dennistho

Dennistho Guest

If your still looking for help and someone to teach I'm very interested. I've been in California for quite awhile now and I'm looking to change things up. I've got a great background in construction and ag. Both medical and food production. I'm not sure how you view extracts but I'm also well versed in a few different methods. I'm spiritual but loosely so, as in I'm not real particular or easily offended. I just like to vibe right and be positive with my inviromemt and those around me. Basically I like to explore but the problem is I don't have much of that money stuff and don't dig the hardcore homeless thing so I'm looking for somewhere I can make myself useful, grow as a being and commune with like minded individuals.

3. OddApple

OddApple Member

Hey Dennis ~ left ya a message. Your pm's will appear in about 9 more posts so by all means, look around and jump in a lil ~ cheers!

4. claymation

claymation Member

I am interested too. Please keep me in the loop. I am here in NM as well.

5. Nymira

Nymira Members

Hey, I was wondering if you ever ended up moving to Silver City. I'm planning on moving there sometime this summer and would love to help out

~Zen~ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.