Silence

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by FallenDreamer, Sep 5, 2005.

1. FallenDreamer

FallenDreamer Member

Any1 can't work without music or some1 else in the room? Dead silence scares me so much I feel like I should drop something or scream. I can't even go from my room to the comp without turning up my stereo so I can hear it through the walls. Any1 have the same problem?

Yeah, I noticed it when I friend of mine complained about my music when we were studying. :p

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Maybe yourn afriad the voice in your head will start telling you to kill again. [​IMG]

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

As long as I have something to do I don't mind silence. :D

4. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I don't mind silence when I'm at home by myself. In fact, it's nice when it's completely quiet sometimes. But if there's someone else in the house as well who's not making noise... then I have to have some music on. I dunno why. :p

5. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

If I'm writing or something, I'll put on the lovely lovely Ludwig van or Mozart.. anything else distracts me.

6. Colours

Colours Senior Member

The only time i really cant stand silence is when there is white noise for a while, like a fan blowing, and then the noise stops, it drives me crazy. I also cant sleep in total silence, so i need to turn the fan on, or the tv on to a channel with fuzz :D

7. need background noise..... must have it......

I hate the throbbing quality of silence, silence just unsettles me and I just freak out in complete silence I fidget, twitch, agonize over how there should be some kind of sound or sound like vibration

I am incabable of sleeping in silence, no matter how tired I get I just can't......

8. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

If ya hate silence...come visit awhile at my house. With all the kids running around, you will never get silence.

9. FallenDreamer

FallenDreamer Member

I have a very healthy relationship with the voice in my head, thank u very much. We all get along just dandy. And squawkers7 thanks for the offer I might just do it, if my friends tell me 2 turn off my CD player one more time. Yeah, silence is good once in awhile but really my imagination runs away with it's self sometimes and I end up freaking out.