Signs of Nbome

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Themrjackman12, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Themrjackman12

Themrjackman12 Member

So I gots some acid from a pal, he says his source reports its from the Netherlands or some shit.
    Problem is he says once taking it makes your mouth tingly/a little numb.

Was wondering if its possible for acid to have a similar effect on tabs?
    and if theres any other tell tale symptoms of Nbome (High heart rate, ect.)

Thanks guys!

-Jack

2. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

If your mouth goes numb and tingly, then I don't know what it is but it ain't acid.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

LSD should not make your mouth tingly or numb. that's most likely an NBOMe chemical.

and compared to real LSD, they suck.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Yes some people do have increased heart rate. Overdose is possible with NBOME but not with LSD. So be careful with these hits. It's probably not from the Netherlands if it is NBOME. That stuff usually comes from China although since it is legal it could be made anywhere with ease.

5. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

the solvents ppl use to lay blotters can make your tongue numb!!! its possible to find tongue numbing acid blotters!

the signs of nbome are: wet, bitter blotters that only work if you keep it in your mouth!

My advice is: you should lick the blotter if its bitter spit it out. (get ready to trip tho, I licked a Dox blotter for a sec once and I tripped out hard!)

if its not bitter ...you should swallow it. just to be sure.

6. Themrjackman12

Themrjackman12 Member

has anyone here had taste in acid ever? I've only done it twice and I've never tasted anything but if It had a taste I could look for

7. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Yes. metallic taste (not bitter) and a bit numbing. it was lsd.

now that I think about it...I think the numbing is actually some vasiconstriction.
    sometimes when I held it in my mouth I could feel it going up to my brain. the blood vessels constricted in my face.. as it made its way up. ;)

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've never experienced anything I would define as taste from LSD. The texture of blotter can be kinda weird as it becomes mushy but nothing bitter or numbing. Here is something else to think about, NBOH has replaced Nbome in some UK RC vendor markets as NBome was legislated against, its very possible it appears elsewhere too so there are a whole new wave of chems with even less info on them out there. Be careful...

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I have had liquid that tasted like alcohol because of what the crystal was dissolved in. But other then that nothing I would call taste.

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

We have talked about this numerous times here and the general consensus is that if taking straight crystal, potent liquid or potent blotters, there is often what is more of a "metallic sensation" more than a taste and with crystal and potent liquid it often also feels like you get a small electrical jolt akin too touching a battery to your tongue, only nowhere near as powerful.
    The closest thing to it is putting a small piece of foil in your mouth.

Blotters can at times have some taste ranging from slightly bitter too slightly soapy, that is the inks and such in the paper.

If you get an actual numbing effect, it is defiantly NOT LSD.

Any strong bitter/chemical taste is not from the paper/ink.

11. YoureMySatellite

YoureMySatellite Member

Definitely Nbome. Acid will NEVER do that. Some LSD tastes a tad bitter at first, but it's usually because of the ink. The bitterness of LSD blotters goes away usually within a minute and it does NOT make your tongue numb/tingly. What you're getting is definitely NBome if it does that to your tongue.

If he's selling it to you dirt cheap (1-5 dollars a tab) in my opinion/experiences, it's very worth it as long as you are safe and know the dosage. Nbome can be pretty powerful and the visuals are mind blowing.

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

A slight taste to the blotters doesn't mean it's not LSD, but a stronger taste, and especially numbing, means it is unfortunately an NBOME chemical.

As far as other telltale signs, NBOME seems to cause a lot of more vasoconstriction than LSD, so pins and needles, feeling tight chested. Also seems to cause memory blackouts and violent behavior in some people.