signs and physical attributes

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by psyche, Aug 16, 2005.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

well, i like the cancer explanation. suits me to a tee, as well as most of my cancer friends. but the virgo one is totally off.

2. Starr

Starr Member

I know a lot of signs have similar health related issues...for example, I am an aries and we are known to have hip problems. It just so happens that my mom, brother, and I (all aries) have hip problems, caused by different things. I just cant help but think its strange that the three of us fit the hip problem to a tee...my mom was born with her left hip slightly deformed, my brother broke his jumping out of a plane, and I have screws in both of my hips due to a thyroid problem I had when I was 13. The three of us have also broken our left collar bones...coinsidence? I dont know...

But anyways, I know there are sites online that relay the information about certain signs being prone to certain heath problems. Its been a long time since Ive read about it, so Im going to go look around and see if I can find any sites...hope this helps.

3. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

let's add in there virgos with foot troubles, high metabolisms and a tendency for tech / science related jobs.

cancer females with large breasts, stomach troubles, and hazel eyes.

4. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

yeah all virgo ppl i kno have pretty high metabolisms and i read that cancer women tend to have a certain all around roundness about their bodies, be breasts, stomach, cheeks, etc

5. Natarsha

Natarsha Member

I'm Pisces with Scorpio rising so I'm a mix of both.

With Pisces I'm 5 foot, curvy, long wavy hair, dark blue eyes, my eyes are light outside, little hands, size 8 Aust feet.

With Scorpio I have the same stare that they give me, the same thick dark eye brows.

6. poomouth

poomouth Member

best looking (face) sign, Gemini

craziest looking (face) sign, Sag

7. melodiuScorpittarius

melodiuScorpittarius Member

here are some consistencies i have noticed

scorpios = not necessarily large...but intense eyes, and intense stares, stoic, defined angular facial features, more prone to dark hair, and scorpios despite their build are stronger than they appear <--if im correct these are influences of pluto but i could be wrong.

aquarius = wirey, thin, not nec tall but long limbs and hands, their nose in some way is prominent (you hear alot about the aquariun nose) their eyes are more alert and wide. their expressions can stand out

pisces = EYES, the most memorable eyes i have seen, BIG round and watery, some pisces really do remind me of fish like creatures. and the most uniquely beautiful people i have met are pisces. ive met a wide range of pisces with all different physical traits but something about them, their appearance always ties them back to their sign somehow. the lips too...they're usually full, no?

cancer = round features, even if they are skiny ive noticed something very distinctive about their faces, with a strong moon influence cancers are more susceptble to flucuation and can be prone to irregular eating habits or comfort foods so their weight can vary. emotion just oozes through their facial expressions

alot of red haired people i have met have arian and leonian influences, my sister is a bright red head, curly hair and she is a leo.

sagittarians = the shorter ones (liek myself) that ive met have a very stout like build with large built thighs and shorter shine/calves than the tighs (much smaller in comparison), with well defined muscular butts (ofcourse differetn muscles builds according to stature so this is expected) semblance to your typical centaur image really, lol. the taller ones ive met are unusally tall and lanky with elongated necks, not to be confused with weak or clumsy but are very strong and agile people.

virgos = attractive builds but i never see much muscle defintion on people with strong virgo influences, more elegant soft and beautiful. something earthy and tranquil about their faces.

capricorn = ive read alot about the unattractiveness of capricorn but my brother has almost all of his planets in capricorn and he is very handsome.

libra = well, its supposed to be the most attractive sign and while alot of libras are beautiful, i dont find them to be more beautiful than other signs.

taurus = ive known quite a few, all look really different but the forehead figures prominently and the nose as well, i read somethign about the nostrils and nose of a bull on here and i defeintlly agree (my moon is in taurus and i have the exact nose of which you speak!)

gemini = hmm. idk, cant think of any geminis right now.

there is a book on this, on ascendant signs adn even decadents within signs
    a few webpages too.

8. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

my take on the taurus:

All the taurus folks I have ever known are so easy going! they always appear lazy but somehow, mysteriously get the job done behind the scenes and leave you wondering, "how the hell did they get all that done? I could have sworn they were asleep until 1 and also, that nap from 4-6!" However, every once in a while, they will boil over the edge and show their temper, and it ain't pretty, but very short fused. Almost like a bull in human form, jumping and yelling at the top of their lungs. taurus can be extremly stubborn but usually listen to the other side. every once in the while, like the occasional hissy fit, they will refuse the other side of the issue. It is common for the taurus to say "the thing is" in a matter of fact but cute way (or something similar when starting a sentance). The bull can be slow moving and methodical. But thats just the practical nature of the bull asserting itself again in the physical realm. when needed the bull can move quickly and is quite graceful in fact. The taurus is a sensual and loves music! loves to travel and explore and take in scenes as a whole! Taurus can be awfully private and certian things will embrass them, sometimes they are things you would not expect. don't try and change that, because again, the typical bull is rather stubborn and feel its there right to be shy about a given topic. But they will than turn around and be rather vocal! See that guy or girl skipping down the street at night? it could be a taurus in the midst of feeling like a free spirit! see that person keeping to themselves and sticking to those they know? thats the same taurus the next day. don't underestimate there ability to change socially from day to day! my gf with the leo asc adds that love of gift giving and she does the most creative little things. one card she did for me took her four hours! A taurus will become attached at there own pace but don't doubt that once there is one, it is exceptionally strong. A taurus loves having you as there one and only and loves receiving the same sentiment! You can tell you have reached a deep level when they cry freely and without attempting to hide or even restrict those feelings. Like there physical expressions, it is a sensual beautiful experience. from what I have seen a taurus is a fairly silent but deep crier. seperation from friends, family and S.O. is extremly tough on the heart and will invoke such crying spells which tend to last some time and shake the body, which appears fragile at these times. Taurus girls are very stylish...not so much trend wise, but they create there own style which really suits them.

9. melodiuScorpittarius

what a wonderful ode-to-taurus. so true. :)

10. lynsey

lynsey Banned

Your's are pretty right on. My mom's a scorpio and that fits her to a T and my grandpa is a virgo and does not have a lot of muscle definition although he has always been a health nut. You forgot Leo ):

11. melodiuScorpittarius

oh yeah, lol, leo...

yes virgos or people with 6th house influcence are very health concious (ofcourse its commonly known that mecury is ruler of virgo but mars was ruler of scorpio, saturn was ruler of aquarius (wild) and jupiter was ruler of pisces, until pluto uranus and neptune were assigned ...but we are still left with two signs ruled by venus and mercury....it is a debate as to whether chiron is ruler of virgo ...or vulcan maybe ? hm i forget, and juno (goddess of law binding marriage or commited relationships as she was loyal wife to zeus) ruler of libra)

physcially able, ive noticed nice muscle definition. an undeniable presence. some qualities of the face and the way they hold themselves is regal <---but you can read that in books. ruled by the sun, leo is also ruler of the torso or chest (cancer) and they usually have a strong welldefined core...even girls. because leo is a fire sign it shares 2 other decadents with aries and sagittarius so a leos head, torso and legs might stand out to others...i notice nice calves....... i think the rising sign attributes attractive qualities....

ofcourse heredity factors in here lol but ive noticed alot of light hair be it red dirty blond or platnum blond. it could even be darker hair with natural highlights from the sun. leos glow to me. their skin ...if not afflicted by saturn or 10th house/capricorn influences is usually clear and healthy, if not glowing and brozne like, even if they are pale. lips are more red or darker colors, eye brows on the bushy side if not groomed (but who wants to do that lol...many im sure) checks can be naturally flushed....hair is sometimes resembles a lions mane like my sisters. and features are proportinoal and pleasing to the eye....kinda like fung shei for the face.......

12. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

Wow

You got what is right where it is right - that is all i know.

13. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

Hot here LOL

14. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

Ok Agree on pisces 100%, after all i'm born like you on 5th April :)

Taurus: I think it is the mouse, which reveals their sexuality, i mean the female taurus - of course. Oh yeh- there is that Feminine arura.

Best Regards

5th. April - i.e. gregory peck - actor