Sight

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Andrew0983, May 30, 2013.

1. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

Question for both partners:
    for her, do you like the sight of your man's ejaculation? does it give you special feelings?
    for him, do you like to watch yourself cum?

I love of course receive oral or cum inside my gf, but sometimes I love to see the cum spurting during my orgasm, it turns me on more!

2. silk896

silk896 Member

Back when, yes, the odd splodgy squirt was quite erotic, but as I've written many times, I have 3 lovely warm, wet "holes" where I far prefered the splodge deposited.

No, I do not necessarily like watching myself orgasm, but I love the screwed up, vacant looks others have as it happens.

3. QueenChapstick

QueenChapstick Member

I don't know if it's so much watching the cum and liking it as so much as just like seeing cuz I made him do that and it feels good sort of thing that I can do that

4. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

I agree completely with this...there are times when I just lose it inside a woman...but sometimes it's even better when I can pull out and watch it hit her lips, chest, pussy, etc...such a turn on! so my answer to the question is a resounding yes haha

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

eh, it really doesn't do anything for me.

6. Jennak

Jennak Guest

I agree with the others in that I love knowing I can make him feel that good, and I love watching him cum, but I'd rather him shoot it in me. I enjoy feeling that more.