Side Effects...

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by PsychMyke, Apr 30, 2007.

1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

I was just reading the 100 pills thread...

Anyone in the hundred pill and up category feel side effects...or even people below for that matter?

I know i do...or did, i still do, but ive regained some sense of normallity. My hundred pill were done in about a 9 months span, and i used to eat 5+ every roll. Alot of pure MDMA as well...2 or 3 times in a week on a occasion, yes i know im a moron.

anyone else?

2. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

my use is more in the vein of non-abuse. Meaning I've (for the most part) kept my usage down to once every month or two, although there have been a few times when I rolled after only 2 weeks- those were pretty crappy rolls because the time difference wasn't good enough- I guess us old farts need more time to get our serotonin back up ;)

Any noticable side effects I have ever had disappeared after 2 weeks. So obviously those side effects were strictly from low serotonin levels.

3. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

what do the "side effects" feel like?
    do you just feel chem'd up?

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

My reading comprehension has lowered significantly, my vocabulary has been reduced to rabble, my thought patterns are jumpy, jumbled and just fucked up.

not to mention the 8 months of chemical depression, this side effect has gone away a bit tho.

5. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

hmmm i have gone through LOTS of mdma.....and i would have to say that my thoughtss are more scattered and im just the sketchiest mafucka ever and also i have some issues with anxiety but that could honestly be from anything from chronic to tylenol to just being something caused naturally

i have some friends that have turned into completely different people like their personalities have completely changed and they can only function when on anti depressants and such ..... its really scary although other drugs are worse meth is really fucked i have a couple friends and their entrie life is consumed by tina they are no longer a person but an organism

mdma really does fuck with your head im sure ill get to that point someday but hey as long as your having fun and doing what you want to do it shouldnt matter right????

6. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

also i can no longer focus unless i try HARD and english truly has failed me haha

does anyone else get the fog?

7. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

If you say so... not to be an ass, but don't throw your brain away

8. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

thanks advice duly noted but hey if you dont like my lifestyle then you can just fuck right off......im not throwing my brain away im living my life the way i choose i dont plan on liveing long who wants wrinkles anyways?!?!?!? i dont want kids and i dont want to do anything extremely important in my life i just want to chill and have fun .........my focus in life is to be happy and this is the way im acheiving that whereas ur focus might be school or work or sports....dig?

9. akatweak

akatweak Member

...hmm i used to not care and just want to toss my life away when i felt real alone in the world(truth i still feel lonley a lot) but now that i have a daughter I am SO much happier with my life... i used to not want any children but she is something else... i really got to say it's something i never knew i could feel... I think being a daddy is better than anyroll ive ever been on and if it was to the point where i had to choose... id take my baby girl over dope anyday!!!

I dont whish to live to the point where i have troubles moving around and performing daily tasks with many problems or not being able to take care of myself but the older you get the more calm you become with yourself and i feel I am more able to enjoy myself with less effort as to when i was much younger...

but as side effects go even when i was rolling every couple nights i never really felt all that bad myself, maybe one or two days id be a little edgy but nothing real bad... id usually sleep it off on the weekend or for a few days...

the thing that messed with me the most would have to be blow... i just could not stop for about six months mainly when a stripper friend moved in with me and my girl at her parents crack house, she always came home with a ball and then i'd buy another ball later on... worse time of my life... im glad its over!!!

peace and much love
    tweak

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i used to binge..i ate a gram of molly once and im pretty sure i my body temp hit 110...i almost oded. Ive also eaten 10 on a few more occasions, i used to roll multiple times weekly at least every weekend, my binge was in like a 9 month period so i didnt space it out..

methed out beans fucked me up too, even when i ate a g of pure mdma, the next day i didnt feel too bad all things considered...its the cranked up speedy ones that really get yah feelin like shit.

11. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

Consider me fucked off. We're all responsible for our own destinies.

12. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

I get really unmotivated most of the time after i have rolled. And honestly, i have gotten really bored with it. I just got really tired of feeling like ass the next day, and it showed. I dont know, i always got the feeling like i got ran over by a truck. Brain all mushed, lol. But going to take 2 here in a few weeks with my wife.

13. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

Your posts make me sad, Alexa.

I'm not going to have a go though, so I'll just fuck off to wherever you sent StayLoose.

14. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

hahaha

Trust me alexa i wont tell you what to do but i will say this...

MDMA is a fake, hedonistic and awful drug...the love you feel is all a prduct of a chemical and it goes away as soon as you come down.

THe side effects felt suck more then you can possibly imagine, the whole reading comprehension and english thing isnt even the half of it. If you enjoy life, and you love living so much free spirited, you wont when you hit the deepest darkest hole of unatural depression that youve ever felt. Its not like those rainy days where you are sad and you are just having an all out shitty day. Its 10 times worse, because no matter how bright the sun shines it doesnt get better, no matter how many friends you are around, how great your life is around you...it doesnt get better, the sadness remains. Its a fucked up sensation that i never wanna feel again, and everytime i roll now that sensation returns in full for about a day asfterwards...not worth the experience at all

at least take that in consideration, its not a place you wanna be at; trust me.

15. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

Zoloft helps with deep depression. I have never gotten that depressed though. Except when I wouldnt get any pussy for a LONG ASS TIME! Talk about rolling hoping to get hooked up with some chick and fail. OMG thats depressing.

16. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

mdma is not responsible for the love i feel in my life....i think you misunderstood what i was trying to get at.....it just enhances the experiences in my life i dont need it to survive :)

why does everyone disagree with my opinions so much???? i dont disagree with anyone i accept people for who they are....why cant you?

17. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Im just saying the feeling of love in general gets sucked out by mdma depression...

the comment about mdma being fake is just my opinion on the drug i wasnt directiong that at you really

do what you will, just trying to let you know what happens when serious mdma side effects become apparent because you said how you expect them soon enough...trust me im the last person to give lectures, i just don like to see other people making the same mistake i did

18. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

yea!!! i know im sorry im a really defensive person i know that wasnt directed at me and my post wasnt directed only at you :)

19. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

cool, fair enuff