Sick of this bullshit

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Nimrod's Apprentice, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Nimrod's Apprentice

Nimrod's Apprentice Member

I am 20 years old from the USA. I think all this is fuckin bullshit, and I am seriously sick of hearing about it. All this corporation conspiracy Bush shit, even thought I believe alot of it to be true. Im sick of muslims chanting Jihad, and most of all Im sick of honest Americans getting blown up by what the media calls terrorists and I just call gangsters. Its true we in America are in the heart of Babylon, our twin towers of babel "the WTC" were destroyed already. What else do they want. The devil is EVERYWHERE NOW, it even penetrated deep into Islam! WHICH WAS THE ONLY FORCE EVER TO FIGHT IT THROUGH HISTORY! Beginning with Abraham who challenged the Babylonian Idol Worshippers in Ancient times. The (so called mythical) King Nimrod singlehandedly challenged god way back in the days of Ancient Sumeria, and ITS STILL GOING ON! Carried on by the Rabbinic Jews, and later the Catholics, eventually turning into the money driven land of greed that we live in now. Islam was a fighting force that restored the true religion of Abraham. Its been going on for too long, power hungry dictators, massive wars its bullshit man, and now finally it has reached Islam. Their beliefs of Jihad nowadays are so twisted from the ones Muhammed meant for them to be. SO THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, drop the ultimatum in Iraq, to root out these fucking gangsters hiding behind a veil that Islam provides. Its a shame that the only fighters against sin are now some of the biggest sinners on the planet. Just drop the ultimatum either they get rid of this new age Islamic Ideal of Jihad against the west or else drop a fuckin nuke
    and destroy the whole god damn place. Start Armageddon now, Kill everyone. God will do it sooner or later.

2. Astaroth

Astaroth Banned

There are people and chemicals out there that can help you.

3. Nimrod's Apprentice

Nimrod's Apprentice Member

LOL! Yea I love posting those crazy posts. Seriously though Fuck all that shit.

4. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

Yeah, listen to astaroth. He'd be happy to help blow up the planet!

5. yovo

yovo Member

I totally dig it man

sometimes shit is just crazy and there's only one way to react, with a healthy reaction of insanity

you'd have to be crazy not to be crazy in crazy times like this ;)

in the end though it's all about keeping your head up and taking care of your family and community, if you can do this then rest is just history

peace, namaste