sick of routine

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by sweet&dandy, Jan 17, 2009.

1. sweet&dandy

sweet&dandy Member

just the same old crap every week. friday then weekend then back to monday again.

nothing new happens just same old shit college,
    man life sucks atm...

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yea.. it sucks that each week is monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday sunday.. like wtf.. seriously they should switch it up every now and then :rolleyes:

3. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

Yeah i know what you mean, college can become a drag. But i need it to go where i want to go. Last 4 months flew by, seems like so much happened, yet so little at the same time...

4. does2

does2 Member

"I didn't notice but it had got very dark and I was really,
    Really out of my mind."

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

well change it up man, do something different.
    if you are sick of the normal college shit - goin to parties or the bar on the weekends then go do something else. suggest something to your friends. or just get away and do something by yourself.
    it's all up to you.

6. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Ya man you need to change up your routine, rape and kill a few hookers on your free time, maybe piss on some random people.

Or maybe you could stick some razor blades in your ass, that might liven up your life.

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

doing blow and killin hookers.. just another night out these days

8. tculi

tculi Senior Member

you should take a semester off and explore and do somethin new. something life changing. something amazing. something crazy. sometimes it takes a moment like that to make you really feel alive again. us humans werent really meant for the droning boredom of constant school and work. you could just get up and leave if you wanted, but you will probably stay. just imagine your freedom when you are done with college. hopefully thats enough to get you through your next class

9. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Meh that was last year, this year I have made a resolution to only smoke crack and rape nuns.

10. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

you don't need to take a semester off to do something new or break the weekly monotony. i know how it is with the same shit every weekend. just do something different man.
    peace

11. Vapemaster

Vapemaster Captain of a sinking ship

I'm bored of life right now too man...living with my parents, looking for a job, going back to college in the fall. This happens every winter though (the boredom), I think it's just cabin fever. As soon as it starts to warm up I notice I'm alot happier. This summer I'm gonna try to get my own place, which will mean I can have people over whenever rather than just sometimes and I can live the way I want rather than the way my folks want me to.

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

in other words evryday is the same, and yes it is very true. cycles, never changing never ending, atleast if it does end, we probably won't be around for it