Shut up and drive!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by WanderingturnupII, Jan 11, 2005.

1. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Just damn near got slammed into by some idiot trying to opperate her bin Laden feeding huge-ass planet Earth destroying SUV while yacking on her cell phone. She didn't even notice how close she came to my vehicle...just kept on yammering away. It's really important to keep alert when you're driving these days, I tell you what. Otherwise one of these terribly important people having a terribly important conversation that is so much more terribly important than devoting all their attention to opperating their 2000 pound piece of moving steel might run into you and miss some terribly important appointment.
    lemmecatchoneofthosebraindeadbozosjustoncesoIcanshovethatcellphonesidewaysuohisASS!

2. paix

paix Senior Member

man I hate that, almost as much as I hate tailgaters, how hard is it to back off someone's ass, really? Do you think you're gonna get anywhere faster by being an insesitive ass?

The only thing worse than SUV drivers on cell phones is anyone who owns an H2, those things make me want to pull my hair out, do they not realize that they're destroying the planet!!!?

3. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

i hate people who pass at really bad times. if i weren't driving a sunfire i wouldn't go onto the shoulder.