Shrooms

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by PeaceAndLove, Sep 9, 2005.

1. PeaceAndLove

PeaceAndLove Member

Just did em...

2. mellow

mellow Eased

cool [​IMG]

tell us about it?

3. PeaceAndLove

PeaceAndLove Member

actually something weird did happen and I didn't really realize until today. I was COMPLETELY out of touth with reality man...it started scaring me so bad and I started getting panicky and very restless. After about an hour later I started having suicidal thoughts...do you think that might have just been a bad trip or something worse?

4. JamminJim

JamminJim Member

jsut a bad trip i tihnk. thats the worst that can happen to you. nothin bad really

5. kris_p

kris_p Member

yeah, probably a bad trip...i've done shrooms lots of times, but there was this one time when i had a bad trip...my buddy was just watching tv, but i started walking around the apartment, not knowing what i wanted to do..i started freakin out and thought that if i slit my wrists and started to bleed, the poison of the drug would come out and i'd be fine....it was really fucked

luckily at that time my buddy then suggested that we go for a walk outside, and that pretty much fixed the bad trip..

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Usually when I start feeling uneasy during a trip I just watch some TV to take my mind off of the anxiety. It usually works.

7. PeaceAndLove

PeaceAndLove Member

Yea man I fucking was walking through the apartment to the bathroom and burnt a fucking cigarette out on my arm...nasty looking. Directly after it's like it woke me up out of it...

8. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Shit T.V. freaks me out when I'm tripping! Oh well, maybe I've just gone too far out of my mind.

9. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

Season's just starting in places too.

10. Psychedelic Moss

Psychedelic Moss Member

I've done mushrooms twice and had two really bad trips. The second one was the worst though... I think it had a lot to do with the two people I was with, both are cynical assholes and never considered the fact that I was fucking tripping when responding to something I said or did... it started out with them saying I looked like a goblin (and they were being serious about it, not trying to fuck with my head or anything).. after that all the cool visualizations died away and I went into a horrible head trip. I kept worrying about everything I did because I didn't want to sound or look stupid as to not invoke cynical comments from my friends... and everything I said came out wrong, I couldn't make complete sentences and all this shit kept building up in me and I became more worried, more fearful, and more hopeless as the trip went on. All while this was happening my body felt normal, my vision was normal, and my mind seemed normal so I thought I was permanently fucked up and I saw no hope for living.. by this time I had stopped doing or saying anything and simply followed my friends around.. about 5 hours into the trip we started watching UFC and my mind started coming together again.. then I started drinking alcohol and finally after about 6 hours I started feeling happy again... for the rest of the night I felt outstanding and felt like nothing could stop me. one of the worst experiences of my life, but I learned a lot from it.

11. kittin

kittin Member

i <3 shrooms. my second weilii experience was truly amazing. It's something I wouldn't do too often though, maybe a few times a year. Very magical indeed.

12. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

I used to do mushrooms a lot, but now not so much (mainly due to supply). I've only had good trips. Personally, I can't stand people who have bad trips (when I'm tripping with them). There is no reason IMO to have a bad time on mushrooms. I always eat them in the morning and trip during the day. That's the way to do it.

My favorite trip was in the Ohio wilderness. Me and 5 friends visited an Indian effigy mound, then ran around all day in the woods. Of course with plenty of beer and pot.

13. short-man420

short-man420 Member

the first time i ever did them i had a bad trip, as for the watching TV thing, that made it worse, the TV started vibrating man, but once i came down i laughed about it