Shrooms.. TOO strong?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by kil0, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Lol there is no end of story, this is a subjective opinion based off of entirely different experiences and mushrooms.
    Coming from someone who has eaten magic mushrooms well over several hundreds of times, I can assure you that you can be pushed over the edge, no matter how secure your grasp on your mind you think you have. Try being forced to prevent someone from committing suicide, getting arrested and booked, watching a friend get naked and steal a car (he crashed down the road lol), christ I could go on and on with fucked up things I've had to deal with on heavy trips but the point is that after 8 years and a wealth of experience under my belt, my mind was eventually tested and I failed.
    Im not trying to be preachy or warn anyone, Im just letting you know that if you think you cant get too fucked on mushrooms to the point that you are made the mushrooms bitch and cry for mercy, you havent gone far enough yet. Tripping in a safe enviorment with good company to knock you out if you wig is the best route to take, because I've made the mistake of eating them in some pretty uncomfortable places and being able to call that a 'good trip' is only possible after the trip is over and the ego is allowed to settle back in and make light of a very painful experience.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Respect for the mushroom is more important than anything when tripping i think

3. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

dear oh dear

4. nesta

nesta Banned

maybe YOU can't, but most people can.

5. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

everyone has their limitations....its our limitations that keep us sane.
    there is such a thing as too much too fast. crossing the line wont kill you physically, but its not a game to play half heartedly either.

6. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

laugh in my face and see what happens fuck nigga.

anyways, the point of the story is, I was joking about being scared to shroom again, I actually might do it again this weekend LOL. cuz a bunch of friends wanna try them after I told them how good these shrooms are.

and PsyG, I am built for psychedelics, they're my main drug of choice after weed, but in moderation of course. Its just that the bag of shrooms I bought was actually closer to 2grams, and of these strong ass shrooms, my friend who sold em to me said that was a pretty heroic dose.

and yeah, it is the same batch, so if I do trip again, Im only doing 1gram.

7. PsyGrunge

judging by this entire post...
    you don't sound like your built for psychs.
    AT ALL.

what have you experienced bar shrooms that were 'too strong' (for fuck's sake) ??

8. abilities

abilities Member

you gotta be ready for experiencing the drug and fully tripping. i went through a lot of bunk acid until i got really good shit that made me hallucinate and really trip, you just gotta ride it out and have fun. you should know what to experience next time, maybe change your environment like a festival or concert or something, youll have a better time then.

9. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

what... the.. fuck...???

listen homie, how the fuck can you "judge" by a single fuckin post if I am built for psychs? and what exactly are criterion for being built for psychs??

all i said was that these were some strong ass shrooms, and I wouldnt really wanna eat 2grams of these same shrooms ever again, I think I'll have fun and be straight with 1gram. It probably wasnt even that the shrooms were that strong, I probably just ate too much.

10. PsyGrunge

right, i'm not your 'homie'. do not spout out at me with your cliche ghetto lingo. makes you sound like a complete idiot. and dont come back with 'say that to my face' blah blah - sticks and stones lad, if you're dishing out threats on forums to people in a different continent without any intention of actually making the trip; and knowing full well you'll never meet the people you're mouthing off to - well, it's a bit childish really isn't it..

it's not a single post.. it's your entire mannerism and lack of composure when it comes to rational conversation on the subject.

look, i'm not bothered.
    maybe i have just got the wrong end of the stick.

anyway; as i asked before....
    have you done anything else besides mushrooms?

11. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

my "ghetto lingo"?? LMFAO you got a problem with it? Since it seems it offends(?) you for some reason, I'll do it even more. Listen ma nigga, I'll tell you 'say it to my face' cuz I know you wont, how you said, you probably live on the other side of the world, and even if you lived a block away from you still wouldnt do it, and thats a guarantee. Unless you come with the cops like a little bitch.

and I'll mouth off to who ever I want, I'm never gonna start shit intentionally, Im not the type of nigga that goes looking for fights, but if they find me I couldnt be happier. Whoopin a pussy's ass always brightens up my day.

So just dont get smart with me and you wont have to worry about me "dishing out threats." :smilielol5:

no offense nigga but I dont know if you know how intelligent I am, and not just in science, mathematics, and philosophy. Im not tryna brag but I can hold my own in ANY rational conversation, just cuz I was raised in the streets of miami, have a N.Y. state of mind, and speak like a street disciple doesnt mean Im just another ignorant druggie. I can prove that just like I can prove Newton's laws, Archimedes' principle, or Euclid's theorem.

Maybe you did, maybe I did, I dont wanna argue anyways, like I said, just dont get smart with me or start judging me based on an internet post and your own ignorance.

I've done alcohol, weed, shrooms, acid, heroin and oxy and a few other opiates, cocaine, xanax, ecstasy, hashish, several prescription pills (soma, amytriptiline, etc) and I forgot the rest, althought thats probably all of it.

12. PsyGrunge

haha. wow.
    ..fair enough, hot shot. have it your way.

13. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

lol wow is right. no beef man. just read the part about not starting shit with me and you wont have to worry about your name even coming out of my mouth.

14. PsyGrunge

oh, come off it.
    see.. your ego has a lot to do with me saying you are not built for psychs..
    try leaving your ego at the door before breaking through to the conscious realms of extrasensory perception and auditory hallucination.
    maybe then your shrooms won't be too strong, lol.

15. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

who's got the bigger ego? the nigga bein real, or the fool talking with extraordinarily unnecessary big words to try to seem 'spiritual'. spirituality comes from inside, not out of your mouth (or in this case typed lol).

lets try this one more time Mr. Freud, what exactly is the criteria for being built for psychedelics? and dont give me some open-minded higher dimensional consciousness 3rd optic shit, tell me something I dont know

16. PsyGrunge

already have done, but its bouncing right off your inflated ego.

i'm not using extraordinarily 'big' words - certainly not unnecessary, regarding your self-proclaimed level of intelligence. i think we both know who the freud is here.

it's 1.47am here and i'm too tired to even attempt to get you to understand where i'm coming from - not that you'd listen anyway, so it's a pointless effort on my part. words will never do the experience justice; i simply wrote down the closest comprehensive analysis i could. they are real words; research them if you don't know what they mean; although i'm amazed you had to respond in such a way.

i'm not trying to give you some some 'open-minded higher dimensional consciousness 3rd optic shit' (what the fuck?!).

i haven't stated that there is a criteria for being built for psychedelics.. i've just said that you are not built for them.

deal with it, and move on.

17. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

wow you are completely lame
    he's saying your not built for it
    because you dont understand it
    and you have no respect for it

18. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

yall gotta be the dumbest niggas on these forums. do the world a favor and kill yourself. swallow a whole bottle of ativan, I'll even buy it for you. you fools dont even know me, psy's self-proclaimed 'spirituality' is about as deep as a puddle, and where the fuck did faggoteer come from? hahaha

you niggas need to hop off the dick and go take your own heroic dose of mushrooms. Im done here, I thought these psychedelic forums had all real niggas, not self-proclaimed experts at judging people and coming to conclusions about people they never met. Im sure Im not built for psychedelics, I just happen to be in a group called psychodeli.

and nigga u the same age as me, you're acting like youre 60 with 70 years of experience tripping. again, get off the dick and go take your own heroic dose of mushrooms. have a nice trip, and whatever you have to say after the trip, dont worry I wont criticize you or tell you you're not built for psychs, I'll tell you have fun and have a nice trip. what happened to all the cool hippies? :smilielol5:

and like your sig says, wanna talk about opening your mind? that's easy, I'll open your mind with my theories of the shape of the universe or with my samurai sword. both with (split) open your mind LMAOOOOO

bitchmade ass niggas

19. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

2 grams a heroic dose... In your dreams try eating half an ounce of labs. Then get at me. Standard dose of good mushies is an 8th bro. hero dose for most is 7gs. Please stop proclaiming to be something your not.

20. PsyGrunge

well, i'll sleep tonight. :D
    thanks for the laugh, kil0.
    :cheers2:

didn't realise i could twist your tit so easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.