Shrooms helped me and I suffer with PTSD

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Peaceful_LotusFlower, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

I've only tried shrooms once in my entire life and for some reason it seemed to help me out afterwards. I used to suffer with horrible PTSD symptoms and now I see the world in a completely different light and I'm not so scared anymore like I used to be. Before I was constantly on edge, having panic attacks, crying spells, horrible depression and I had trouble sleeping almost every single night.

I'm not planning on abusing them or go looking for them anytime soon. I've only tried it once and I don't want to get hooked on drugs because before I had a issue when it came to drugs. Just heard from so many people that Magic Mushroom's helped them and they all suffered with PTSD or Complex PTSD for years, so I decided to try it at least once and felt so calm afterwards. I sleep like a baby now and it has opened up artists abilities inside of me which I think is beautiful.

Leaving The Past Behind: How Psychedelics Cure PTSD

Meliai likes this.
  2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Shrooms is a language speaking physical . I am wary of this reality in mass shroomy social situations ... rather
    be out talking to plants and turtle .

3. MyShrooms

MyShrooms Members

I'm scared of the shrooms-PTSD combo because people give so many warnings that it will make it worse... Dunno which side to believe :/

4. Raheem

Raheem Members

I bet, you already gave a shot. How was it? I also experienced same case and shroom did a lot of help.