Shroomery

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by TreePhiend, May 16, 2004.

1. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Does anyone else post on the shroomery? If so what is your name? It is the mushroom site on the internet if you haven't heard of it www.shroomery.org everything you chould want to know about shrooms is on that site. The forums are full of very experianced growers and it't a great place to learn about gorwing and mushroom hunting.

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i dont post but i look at the forums every once and a while, i dont like shroomery that much though its to strict sometimes hipforums is better :)

3. mowgli

mowgli Member

i go on the shroomery regularly and i also post sometimes aswell. my name on that is the same as my name on here......mowgli

cheers

peace

4. mmelody

mmelody Member

I go onto the shroomery daily..I love the posts there though I havnt made too many myself. Tons of good advice there....especially from MJ.

My name there is monkey_monkey

5. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

i'm there...

6. Dalee

Dalee Member

I'm a fairly big poster (2,000+ posts) on shroomery, under the name supermarket.

I also post on yahooka.com

7. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

haha, the name supermarket definitely rings a bell..... i'm sure i've read some of your shit.

i am an occasional reader and poster at the forums. the name's terrapinsunrise.

8. mycoguy

mycoguy Member

i'm a shroomery member. MJ is a personal friend of mine as well. mycoguy is my name on there.