shroom trippin stories

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by stonerman420, Aug 23, 2005.

1. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

LOL peacful kid im pretty sure if ur brain leeked blood u would die lol thats funny

2. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

peaceful kid, where do you get your info? they do make u see some crazy things, i've had my whole world change before my eyes on mushrooms plenty of times, so don't try and say they don't make you see things, i think everyone who has done them has a pretty clear view that they do make u see crazy stuff like that and they do not make ur brain bleed so please stop trying to spread your ignorance around this forum

3. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

ok, well...i did them, and ive gotta say i absolutly loved it...i didnt really see visuals for some reason but i was deffinatly tripping....heres the entire story behind my shroom trip...
    ok so im chilling with my friends that im gunna do them with and were passing around afew bowls adn were drinking some beer and shit so we take out the shrooms and i take out about 4 or 5 stems and start munching on that...my friend (whos quite experienced with shrooms and tripping in general told me i should take that amount) so i did and it really sort of snuck up on me...like before i knew it i was totally fucked up, i was kinda getting freaked out cuse there was basically like 7 or 8 people at that point all tripping on shrooms...when those other like 5 people came i have no idea...and i was feeling kind of cooped up in there so we went for a walk, and got lost, but we found our way back, and just stared at the stars and shit and then we got up after awhile and started to go back home, we get back and i had forgotten we left the sliding deck door open and i thought it was closed and there were people right there and i thought it was locked so i tried tapping on the glass and my hand went straight though...so i was like ooook im obviously tripping becasue i could have sworn i saw the door closed, so we just went back and chilled and tripped for the rest of the night untill like 6:30 when we finally went to sleep...then i was feeling sort of after effects the next morning like, i was feeling sort of out of it still and that went on till like 1 or 2....so basically, i had a very pleasant first experience with shrooms..and im probably going to do them again soon.

4. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

ok uh...sorry if that story didnt make much sense...im really drunk haha [​IMG]

5. krin

krin Member

some shroom tidbits:

Closing my eyes while listening to "Air on a G String" by J.S. Bach on 4 grams.
    It was so expansive the view I had with my eyes closed,like I had a lizards eyesight with a greater peripheral vision,and before lay a huge morphing puzzle of sparkling golden vines that pulsated so gently,It was consuming,I felt great peace and beauty.

Singing to myself while laying on a friends bed in a silent room,I sang from my heart,softly and deeply,I didnt have to say words,just as long as I poured out my heart into the air,and I tapped into some eternal well of tranquility,i was so serene and stable as I lay there gently singing,and It began to induce strange visions behind my closed eyes,clouds drifting over empty landscapes,the eye of a raven staring into me,reflecting the oblivion of life,creatures crying out into the emptiness,it was awesome

tryign to take a piss while the toilet morphed to great excess

tasting music!

running off into the night,thinking i was in some arid desert landscape on a quest,then coming to my senses and finding myself in someones back yard beside the burger king

just being saturated in the psychedelic vibe,where multi colored morphing spots will appear and dilate and flow around,and the moment is infinite and pure and yours and lives in your memory forever

ahhh