Shows that were made for stoners

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Shamrock, May 8, 2004.

1. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

tim and eric awesome show, stupidface and robot chicken, among others

2. EMAT101

EMAT101 Member

spongebong hempants - youtube it hahah its grreat

3. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

flight of the conchords seems to be stoner friendly, I think sponge bob can be...defffffinitely all the stuff on adult swim especially that show bleach (I would really recommend you guys watch this show sometime...test it out...the colors are absolutely sick) Beyond that I just like to watch stupid shit like drake and josh and that's so raven because it's so basic that it's hilarious, though they are clearly not made for stoners...seinfeld is great.

4. EMAT101

EMAT101 Member

southpark too

5. Astrofabrical

Astrofabrical Senior Member

My mom (who doesn't know for sure that I smoke) told me that she went to see the yellow submarine in theaters really stoned once. Some of the pot related things she says make me laugh pretty hard. A couple of days ago when I went to my mom's, I was sitting on the couch by her reading and my lighter fell out of my pocket (I always carried a lighter around before I smoked, so thats not something suspicious). She said "your cigarette lighter fell out of your pocket". I was just like "Oh, thanks" then she said is that for your marijuana?". I replied with a "yeah, obviously" in a sarcastic tone. She then said half under her breath "as long as it's just that and nothing worse" and I continued reading.

/lol

6. thedude21

thedude21 Member

Haha simpsons. So fuckin funny and colourful.