Shows that were made for stoners

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Shamrock, May 8, 2004.

1. acid*rain~bow

acid*rain~bow Member

BEAVIS & BUTT-HEAD!

a few of my favourite quotes....

Beavis a.k.a. Cornholio:
    " Give me all your caca!!!"
    "In thees lobby...will there be T.P....T.P. for my bunghole..?" (in the white house)
    "One day, there will be T.P. for every man...!"
    "Would you like to see my bunghole..?"
    *nnyaaaaiiiiaiiiiiiinnnghnnnnnaaaarrrhhhh..obeythealmightybungholioooooooo*

2. Platinum_twf

Platinum_twf Member

does any one know some where to download this episode besides Kazaa??

3. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Try BearShare. It's really good at finding stuff like that [​IMG]

4. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Yeah i agree with you, but i think it was more saying that he was HAPPY and living in his own little world with pot, not that he was ACTUALLY seeing those things. Also, i love the part where carl, moe, and lenny are like "im glad you quit the whacky tobaccy, you were gettin all weird and spaced out, we were gonna have an intervention but carl got alcohol poisoning" that just shows the hypocrisy of how this nation looks at marijuana as a BAD drug, and alcohol as an acceptable drug, hell, most people in this country don't even consider alcohol a drug, because its Legal. In this country, everything thats ILLEGAL is immoral, and everything that's LEGAL is moral, that's not right...

Peace and Love,
    Dan

5. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

I agree Angel_Headed_Hipster. It's like the govt makes our decisions and opinions for us these days...

6. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

anyone ever watch Dora the Explorer? now thats just plain silly when youre high.

7. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I forgot to mention Fraggle Rock, that show was the greatest. I still enjoy watching it every now and then just for some nostalgia.

8. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i love beavis and butthead. they had reruns on mtv2 the other day for a while, it was great. i always liked when they showed the music videos and talked about them, it's so funny. in beavis and butthead do america my favorite part was when it looked like they were tripping out in the desert and beavis starts talking about having a flashback..."it's from like, a really really long time ago" and you see a little beavis sperm swimming around and then he picks his nose with his tail. that's funny shit

9. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

billiards and the tv guide channel are so funny stoned. idk y but just watchin those shows over and over again go by ur eyes and you cant pick one. and billiards omg is it amaxing how they hit that ball wow. !!!!

10. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Ouch...your font hurts...:(

11. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

12. Cre

Cre Senior Member

Strangers With Candy. No doubt about it. That show is hilarious

13. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

Yeah, I remember Electric company!!! I also loved Magic Garden and the Great Space Coaster!!! Wish I smoked back then. But then again I was 7. hahaha

14. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Yeah I remember that show! That was great, do you remember the one where she starts smokin pot? And then in art class she makes a bong out of clay and she tells the teacher it's a bong and the teachers like "hmm, no carb-hole, interesting.." Funny shit. I think it still comes on late nights on comedy central..

15. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I remember the show Strangers with Candy, but I never got around to watching it. I don't think Comedy Central runs 'em anymore, could be wrong though.

16. Stan

Stan Member

Hello? Teletubbies.. " Up-up-up-up-up-up-up.. uho.. down-down-down-down-down-down " repeated by flowers and other wierd objects and SUN that's in reality a babies head. That show is fucking insane baked.

17. hippybum

hippybum Member

although it's hardly on anymore, I bet Pete& Pete would be great stoned...also monty python, although it can get a little freaky.

i watch clone high mostly--i downloaded all the episodes they didn't play on MTV...hehe, sweet

18. Velouria

Velouria Member

Pete and Pete rocks! I miss Artie, the strongest man...IN THE WORLD!

19. batman_42333

batman_42333 Member

With some friends I drank about four beers, smoked a shitload of pot out of an ice bong and then watched the Simpsons. It made no sense. It was the one where Homer uses that stuff to make his hair grow back and gets a promotion becuase of it. Other than that I was pretty lost. I've got to say that the best thing to watch stoned would be the Yellow Submarine. My friend watched it on mushrooms and it fucked with his mind.

Peace-
    Batman

20. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I remember that show Pete & Pete, it was pretty good. Nickelodeon (damn that's a weird word...) used to put out some great shows back in the day. Remember that show with the talking Aztec temple? That show rocked. Same with Guts, the old Double Dare, and countless others.

Thinking about these shows makes me wish they still came on, I'd watch them.

Does anyone remember the name of the show where the kids where at the Camp Anawana summer camp? I remember the name of the red haired kid was Budnick or something like that, I just can't remember the name of the show.