Showing yourself naked, if asked.

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Son of John, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Right place, right time, right person.... I would

Angela36 likes this.
  2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Showing myself nude would have to be for a good reason. Not sexual as I disrobe for that always. But if anyone would like to say, inspect me, I want to know why. It's not that I mind being nude in front of others as I have been plenty of times before. I just want a good reason for putting myself on display.

3. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I used to when I was younger and needing validation..lol I don't do nudes anymore. Plus I'm in a long term relationship so that helps lol

4. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Ditto

5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

A couple of times things were going very well online, I received a few naked breasts pictures from a woman and we were planning to meet, I sent a picture of my boner which was very well received but in the end it turned out to be a special case I chose to avoid. Only after lots of chatting that didn’t give me red flags until after

Angela36 likes this.
  6. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

I have no shame. If you wanna see, ask.

Angela36 likes this.
  7. zorro69

zorro69 Members

What a naughty babe you are :p...why aren't you shy being seen naked by strangers of the opposite sex ?? :eek:.. the sexy parts of your body that are supposed to be private n forbidden, not to be seen by anyone who are not authorised to do so

8. tourguidewv

tourguidewv Members

I'm starting to think I'm more willing to show than people are willing to ask. Or look.

9. PocketBearSub

PocketBearSub Members

In the right circumstances I'd do it. For me it would depend on my mood, who the people were and the reason. One group of friends have seen me naked anyway and there's some other friends who haven't, but I'd have no issues stripping off. With other groups, like family, there would be no way.

I've no issues seeing full nudes (without my head) and close ups to strangers online.

10. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Once when a teen ager, was playing strip poker with a couple of girls, and another guy. Of course we guys cheated a bit, no matter what the hand was, we told the girls they lost. One girl said it wasn't fair, that we didn't show anything. I told her she could see anything she wanted. I made her to the undressing.

11. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

wouldn't mind it i did that in front of my friends before so why not its fun

Redwingsfan likes this.
  12. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We don’t mind it all. After all, We are nudist, so it’s natural for us, but we are not into sending and receiving pictures. We camp nude and go to nude resorts as well. We believe all shapes and sizes are beautiful in their own skin. Scars are just a road maps of a life journey. Embrace nudity and be empowered.

loveslovely likes this.
  13. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

really thats good i never went to a nudist resort before how is it there

14. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

PM with me here. We can tell you all about it.

15. Craig Steven

Craig Steven Members

Since I am a nudist, it sort of happens automatically.

Danger88 likes this.
  16. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

yeah i'm all about it you want to see, come grab a peak... i have zero cares about showin my shit..

jmadre and Happy Guy like this.
  17. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I have zero issues in doing so. I don't show face and I hide distinctive markings.

18. Txguy1985

Txguy1985 Members

I’ve personally never had someone ask to see me naked in person (a handful of people, mostly men, online) but if someone asked I would, I have no shame, it’s just a body.

19. Arch Duke Ferdinand

Arch Duke Ferdinand Members

I was not always as tiny as I am now but I was never very big in the first place and she was well aware of it when we got together almost 25 years ago. I get overly aroused easily and cum almost immediately and usually without physical stimulation but can then go for a long time which works great with the wife but can be embarrassing in other situations when I cum at inappropriate times. I keep thinking of this episode and would love for it to happen again but it seems like it was a unique one time deal and according to my wife she hasnt mentioned it since.

20. TheDebator

TheDebator Members

Ok im gonna test it: somene send me nudes

Franky29, bill697cu and jmadre like this.
  21. Lucky 777

Lucky 777 Members

Ok, I’ll post a dick-pic

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.