Showing yourself naked, if asked.

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Son of John, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F6C

F6C Members

I think we all have an exhibitionist streak in us somewhere so don't see a problem with this as long as everyone is consenting. I have some in my gallery that only friends can see but would always warn anyone wanting to "friend" me first as I wouldn't want to offend anyone. I'd never request anyone to "friend" me for that reason.

1 person likes this.
  2. shoeless joe

shoeless joe Member

I would given the right circumstances, I have a lot of fantasies about being in situations where I am naked and women are admiring my body.

3. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

Never had that happen but if my wife told me to do it then I'd do it. Kinda doubt she would though.

4. JamieG

JamieG Members

Depending on the circumstances I might. There are a few people who I know that are very curious about the changes my body is going through (I'm trans and on hormones). I've shown some photos. I know that with some friends is have no hesitation in stripping off to show them in real life if we were in a private enough place.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh yeah totally all the time. :unsure:

1 person likes this.
  6. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Its not an issue for me I've posed for art sessions naked and done a few "strip o grams"for hen nights. I've also let younger inexperienced women learn about the male body by letting them feel and look at me.

7. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

Yep yep, I dont mind :)

8. JLamore

JLamore Members

hmmm... Tricky question for reasons I will keep to myself and will go with no on showing myself naked if "asked" to

zorro69 and Silverback64 like this.
  9. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I will undress for anyone who wants me to, nudity is not a big deal.

Flagme15 likes this.
  10. Goander

Goander Members

11. Goander

Goander Members

I think I would under the right circumstances.

Flagme15 likes this.
  12. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I would, depending on the audience.

13. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

I’ve done something like that before with a group of friends. But it’s not necessary to get completely naked for that. Just whip out your dick! Pretty sure everyone (including myself) were drunk at the time though.

14. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

The only people who can see me naked are my doctor and my wife

15. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

If a woman asked I would have to decline. I was taught to only expose you to a woman if you are going to have sex. I'm gay all the way now. If a man asked well it would depend what he is about.

16. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Members

I would and I have !
    I love being naked.

mastrb8tr69 likes this.
  17. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Probably not. Only my husband sees me naked, and it's not so much a moral thing, but I kind of like that sense of privacy we have with each other. But, if someone wanted to photograph me (a professional and it was tasteful) or an artist asked me to pose naked for a painting he/she had in mind, I might consider that. That could be fun. But, just a random person saying ''hey, take off your clothes, I wanna see you naked,'' then nah, I'd pass on that.

zorro69 likes this.
  18. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

The question is: If someone asked you to let them see you naked, would you do it? And we are assuming that the "other" person is of legal age.

My wife told a small group of her friends that I am not circumcised. They were very curious, since all their husbands were "cut". They asked her if they could look at mine!

So, when I came home and they were all there, my wife took me aside and told me what they had asked. I was surprised, but not offended. I went into the bedroom and undressed completely, then returned to the room where they were assembled. I told them "Susie says you want to see a foreskin, so get a look at mine!"

I stood there naked, and unashamed, while they inspected me visually. When one of them asked "how does it work?" I demonstrated how the foreskin slips back during sex. They were all most impressed! I even heard one of them whisper something about "size".

I went to the other part of the house then, but I stayed naked, and whenever I walked nearby I could tell they were still giving me the eye

I live naked so I am always naked at home but yes I have stripped at other peoples houses usually because they have doubted I am a nudist and comfortable nude so stripped nude and stayed that way even travelling home nude to prove that I like being nude and like being seen nude .

19. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

My story is very similar to that (minus the being married part, and the staying naked afterwards part).

20. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

If someone wanted to see me naked, I'd probably do it. (Not on the internet though, forget it guys!) I figure if it were someone I knew and they're bold enough to ask me it would be flattering and even a turn-on. But that's just me.

bill697cu and zorro69 like this.
  21. DouglassPyles49

DouglassPyles49 Members

Yes, I would and I have done so on multiple occasions

22. starfield03

starfield03 Members

Nudity means vulnerability to me. In a non-sexual context I only let people see me who I am comfortable with.

23. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Might do it. Depends on the situation. But if someone wants to see me naked, they'd better reciprocate and let me see them naked, too.

*edited to add* There are quite a bit of people on here that I wouldn't mind seeing naked, but I am not the type to ask.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  24. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Wow !...u hv such a good n understanding husband sis, sexually free to express yourself :)...u shd appreciate him...that was 7 yrs ago :eek:...yes, most young wives start off like that baffled why their husbands like to show them off to other guys :eek:...but later are turned on and come to love and enjoy the attention the guys are giving them ;):eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.