Showing wife naked to a friend.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Jul 5, 2013.

1. lapush

lapush Members

I think I would try and keep that a secret

2. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I was thrilled to undress my wife for our first MFM. Our friend just sat and watched at first, but once I had her blouse and bra off he helped join. Some of the best sex and most intense orgasms she's had. She had an incredible body and I loved sharing it with our friend on a few occasions. Wish we were still doing it today!

3. zorro69

zorro69 Members

So erotic...wish i was there with u and yr wife too :p...envy you ...can you also share with us here, my friend ;):p:eek:

4. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

We stopped to see a black sand beach on our way home while on vacation. As we were originally planning to go straight from the nude beach we just left to the condo my wife only through on a pretty sheer short cover-up. I told her it was fine as it was a relatively deserted beach so we took a walk and with the wind blowing her outfit tight to her body it was very see through. We came across a local out scanning the beach with a metal detector and as he approached I could see his eyes trying to take in my wife's body as the wind would picked up the bottom of the short dress like outfit and lift it to expose her smooth shaved pubic bone or the neck line would blow open and reveal her breasts in quick flashes.

She pretended not to notice as we walked up and stopped to talk to him. We chatted for a while and watched the bulge in his pants growing as he took in the sight. He asked if we wanted our picture taken and we let him take pictures as we played a little at the Waters edge. I would swing her around by the waist and her outfit would ride up more and more. We then walked along talking till we got back to the car knowing he was sure to be stroking that thing the first chance he got.

My wife was so wet when we climbed back into the Jeep and headed off and the pictures he took showed he was not paying a lot of attention to the camera screen haha - too bad, as there would have been some good shots but he missed most of them.
    It was the start of a very fun vacation and two weeks of exploring new found thrills that only got better.

5. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Sounds like great fun Curiouscouple !

6. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

Well I enjoy Baby Doll showing them off here -a lovely sight indeed. thanks for sharing

MikeBD and Alonso376 like this.
  7. zorro69

zorro69 Members

I really love to see n watch how you undress and strip your wife naked in front of my beastly eyes :):p:eek:...n see for the 1st time, her solid boobs, perky tits and her notti little pussy below :eek:...hehe

8. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Thanks for this sexciting sharing :)...You guys were very notti teasing that poor guy causing him to hunger for yr wife with such a huge hardon :eek:...wish i was the one u guys were teasing :):p:eek:...hehe

Curiouscouple2469 likes this.
  9. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

This has actually happened now. Well not long after the post. It led to other things happening between us. But so glad I pushed her a bit to do it. It started like I wanted with her tits out. Then it started getting deeper and deeper every time after that. We've been having threesome sex now for about 18 months.

Lovnflman likes this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I know just how you feel..........Isn't threesomes awesome!

11. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

If your wife is ok with it, go for it. Women are beautiful, period. Show them off to trusted friends. Trusted is key in that sentence. If they don’t show, then you don’t tell.

Alonso376 likes this.
  12. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

So right. I think my wife is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And when my best friend thinks the same and loves her too then how can I not be happy for them both to enjoy innocent free pleasure while satisfying my own fantasies the sam time. Enjoy each other and love life.

zorro69 and Lovnflman like this.
  13. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I would think and hope that those who would show off their wife is because they find her to be sexy and beautiful. Not for reason of anger or disrespect. Would you keep a Ferrari in the garage covered and never show anyone?

I suppose we could, as long as we know what we have but sometimes it’s nice to hear reassurance from other people.

14. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

So proud of my wife im always happy to flaunt her pics and videos to friends. Not many friends return the favour with their wife. Few do and its huge turn on.

imreadyforyou25 likes this.
  15. imreadyforyou25

imreadyforyou25 Members

Sharing is caring. Lol

Deejay88, sith1 and Alonso376 like this.
  16. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Yes can be but I've learned to think who I show or who I let into our sex life.

imreadyforyou25 likes this.
  17. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That’s pretty easy for us, since we are nudist and most of our friends are too. We don’t share pictures per se’.

MikeBD and Python 8 like this.
  18. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife's a redhead. I have some home videos of her red-haired pussy close up and even her opening it up. About a year ago the younger guy who helps me out with the yard and things, and I were sitting and talking after yard work. I asked him if he'd ever seen a red-haired pussy. No? I went in and got the laptop with one of the discs, scanned to the appropriate area, and hit play. With quite a few pauses at the most ummm, interesting times for more detail, (ok, it was a bit of revenge, so forgive me) I knew that the next time they talked he'd remember that she has one freckle on each of her puffy outer pussy lips! Not to mention all the red hairs. I suppose that counts as showing wife naked. And a good friend has seen some of the "in action" videos. I'm certainly not the only guy/husband to do this.

Romper, Ybcican, mr man and 4 others like this.
  19. 2Rustie4You

2Rustie4You Members

I found out before we were married that I like other men to see her. We were living with her step dad while in college and she would always wear a very loose fitting knight shirt with no bra. I came out of the bathroom and saw her lean over in front of him to get his dinner dishes basically showing him her big 38Ds. He was staring right down her shirt and smiling like he had seen that view a hundred times. Then I realized he probably had. We were 19 then and I was hooked. I told her how it turned me on. She said she was just being comfortable. We were there for two years and he did get to see her naked a few times and I loved it. She has since showed off to many men but prefers it to look accidental. Losing her bikini top down a waterside at a crowded water park was priceless. I'll never tire of his.

jmadre and Cammy123 like this.
  20. Deadslaughter

Deadslaughter Members

I enjoy showing off and bragging about my wife. She’s always been ok with me showing off our pictures and videos to my buddies. I kind of enjoy showing her off in person though. We have dabbled a little bit but she’s still a little shy about it. I enjoy seeing the reactions. My wife is very good looking and even more talented I’m proud to show her off. Hottest thing that’s happened so far was one night while me and a buddy were drinking she indulged my fantasy by laying on the floor and used a huge 9 inch dildo on herself while we sat on the couch and enjoyed the show. My buddy could not hide his excitement and seeing him totally in awe by my wife was flattering