Showing wife naked to a friend.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Jul 5, 2013.

1. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

Just sent you a PM:)

2. Naughty Couple

Naughty Couple Members

Years ago I lent a good friend of mine two DVD's of my wife to check out. long story short when he returned them one DVD had a different format without chapters meaning he copied
    it and by mistake gave me the copy, he denied it over and over and honestly I kind of knew he
    would copy it, cause I probably would of too, just putting it out there, I do think about all the
    people he must have shown the DVD's of my wife naked to, thinking about it kind of turns me
    on but still he should have just admitted it

ayj984l3, Alonso376 and BPC like this.
  3. Python 8

Python 8 Members

If we were close enough friends that you loaned it to me I'd have asked if you minded if I copied it !

ayj984l3 and Naughty Couple like this.
  4. Naughty Couple

Naughty Couple Members

Yeah I agree, still I made the DVD's with footage of her posing and dancing strip tease stuff, leaving out the naughty sex parts, thinking he would enjoy seeing her
    naked, just felt betrayed that he would not admit it, our friendship has declined since then

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  5. Arch Duke Ferdinand

Arch Duke Ferdinand Members

I have all kinds of pictures of my wife and she gets off on being an exhibitionist. I have several mild ones hanging in my shop that get seen quite frequently.

6. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

Care to share some of those mild ones?

Naughty Couple likes this.
  7. Arch Duke Ferdinand

A

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  8. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

Nice, my girl often flashed her tits at the truckers as we pulled up next to them and then passed them

Arch Duke Ferdinand likes this.
  9. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

Her leather bra for the bike. Easy to unzip as we passed a truck.

Naughty Couple, John1971 and bry75 like this.
  10. Arch Duke Ferdinand

Damn, nice.

alwaysready1970 likes this.
  11. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

bc it's fake.

12. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Happened to me. Let my best friend have a video of my wife dildoing. A year later her friend phonnng me going mental.

13. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

From what I can see of your avatar, I can see why.

14. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Nice sexy titties u hv babe ;):eek::p...i love to see them if it is possible ;)

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  15. board at home

board at home Member

I’m serious!!!!

16. board at home

board at home Member

I’m an old man with a hard dick and a lust for sex and a wife with a dried up pussy!!!

17. rmstitanic7

rmstitanic7 Members

Baby Doll enjoys showing off her breasts at the beach.

[​IMG]

18. zorro69

zorro69 Members

How about your pussy babe ???...does yr husband also like to show off your pussy to his buddies ?? :eek:

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My wife and I went to a bar one night and we both drank a little to much. We had met a guy that night who lived not far from the bar well we ended up at his apartment. After a few beers my wife went in the bed room and fell asleep! Me and the guy kept on drinking.Little did I know my wife took her cloths off when she went in to the bed room being drunk she thought she was at home! Me and this guy sat on the sofa drinking our beer when suddenly my wife appeared in the bedroom door way completely naked and wow this guy was all eye's as my wife looked at us then went back into the bedroom! My wife has big tits and tons of hair between her legs! I got a huge hard on when that happened! With out even thinking i told the guy if he wanted to fuck my wife he had my permission! Hell in seconds he went in to the bed room took his cloths off and got in bed with my wife and gave her a good fucking! My wife drunk as she was thought at first it was me seeing the room was completely dark but after a short time she realized it wasn't me but in her own words "it felt so good she wasn't about to kick him out of the bed" They must have fucked for a good forty minutes. Well we had a lot to talk about when we got home that night!
    Well this story already is to long so to cut the story short I shared my wife with this guy for the next two years! He fucked my wife off and on when ever they wanted to fuck which was often. We knew it wa wrong but my wife's desire for his cock was to much for her to stop letting him fuck her plus it turned me on when ever they fucked. End of story.

ayj984l3 and Lovnflman like this.
  20. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow is she awesome....love to see more of her....