Showing wife naked to a friend.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

When it happened, was it left at the upskirt feel or go further. I suppose the first time all I would like is him up her skirt, exploring her pussy and me asking him how it felt. I'd prob go as far as whispering in my missus ear to ask him is he getting hard. If he says yes, I'd whisper to her to tell him softly " your fingers feel so good in my pussy. Would you like to fuck me for a minute?" Knowing he'll say yes, she'll go on to say " get your cock out, you and my boyfriend measure. Whoever is biggest, I'll let fuck me tonight right here. Whoever loses has to watch fully dressed." Either way, I'll be having a night to remember.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  2. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I have shared my naked wife many times both in person and in photos and it turn us both on and makes for great sex .

3. Tommy Toughnuts

Tommy Toughnuts Members

Love a hairy pussy...

DaveTheBiGuy and Alice in SC like this.
  4. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I have very little hair, Naturally!

5. Tommy Toughnuts

Tommy Toughnuts Members

Nothing wrong with that...

DaveTheBiGuy and Alice in SC like this.
  6. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Sounds like I'd love to spend a long time licking your pussy and flicking your do It with my tongue and fingers.

Alice in SC likes this.
  7. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Mmmmmm! That sounds good!

alwaysready1970 and Alonso376 like this.
  8. That is awesome. A cousin of mine has big breasts and of course I was wanting to know what size they were. She freaked out. Is it really such a hard question to answer?

9. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

My wife sends me pictures when she out of town sometimes. Sometimes I show them to my best friend but he used to fuck her. And He and i want to do a 3some with her.

Alonso376 likes this.
  10. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Did you tell him to ask her if he could fuck her?

11. doubleus

doubleus Members

I will love to share her to some nice guy it’s turn me on

Alonso376 likes this.
  12. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

So would your legs squeeze together and your pussy go ticklish after you cum or do you love to go again and again?

Lizzyp likes this.
  13. ann_and_bert

ann_and_bert Members

When we were in northern italy some years ago on holidays my wife and I were in a vinery. The shop was going to be closed but the owner (who was About my age or older) said he would give us a few bottles of some special wine we wanted to take home. While I was checking what he had selected for us he smalltalked with my wife a bit and made compliments like "nice little wifey" which I never had heard someone say to her. My wife didn say anything but looked at the guy as if she wanted to hear more. That was the first time something like that happened and I was not aware of it. The guy put his hand on my wife`s cheek and whispered she was looking so nice and had such cute eyebrows. He talked to her in a deep voice and she still looked at him without saying anything. He said to her: Is your bush looking as cute as your eyebrows are promising? It was very strange but I remember it felt like it was the most normal thing in the world. Show it to me, show it to me, the guy now whispered, and after a few moments of hesitation my wife pulled the light summer dress up that she wore, still standing and looking at him. He looked at the tight panty she had exposed and put his hand right there. My wife didnt move even when he pulled it down almost to her knees. So her triangle of black pubic hair was exposed and he looked at it. It was the first time my wife showed her pussy to anyone else. It looked really wonderful. My wife is normally shy and far away from being exhibitionistic. After having been looking at her the guy touched my wife`s pussy a bit suddenly asking me if I would mind. I said no, somehow mechanically and still wondering if that was really happening. My wife just stood there now her eyes almost closed and let the italian guy play with her pussy. She is your wife, he said to me, a very nice wife with a nice pussy. But then he stopped as if he thought he had gone too far and let my wife pull her panty up again. So we left the vinary soon after that without further talking. We later presumed he was married and for that reason he stopped.

14. OldmanArt

OldmanArt Newbie

we married very young, needed a job so I joined the service and first assignment was overseas.
    as we didn't make much, my wife got an offer to be an artist's model. at 17, she was a real looker and so innocent.
    Don't know how famous the artist got but there were certainly a lot of charcoal nudes done.

15. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

A lot of people saw my wife nude, but only a few were my friends. And that would be skinny-dipping, or float trips, and party coves. She done a few amateur night strip tease and wet tee shirts, mostly strangers.

Jello2053 likes this.
  16. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

My best friend (of 32 years) asked me about the possibility of a 3some with my wife and I. Ironically, we (he and I) had never talked about the idea of sharing a woman, so I was a little shocked, but being open-minded (and bisexual, I've always thought he's a good looking guy), I began to seriously think about it.

As I said, he's a good looking guy, and never had a problem attracting the ladies... But hasn't had a girlfriend in a while (he's finally decided to "settle down" a bit)... So I thought he was just horny to get some. I let him know I was on board with a 3some happening, but it would be up to my wife, obviously.

He then brought it upon himself to ask my wife if she'd be interested... And I almost couldn't believe my ears when she actually said "yes", she's always thought about being with 2 guys at the same time, and that she was interested in trying everything but anal, and that includes DVP (double vaginal penetration). We were all in my car, and when I looked in the rear view mirror, I could see my best friend rubbing his rock hard cock through his jeans... And quite honestly, watching him rub his cock made me rock hard too (I've actually been fantasizing about sucking his cock for years). My wife also had a devilish grin on her face, just thinking about all the possibilities.

Unfortunately, the 3some hasn't happened YET, but things have progressed from "just talk" to my wife and my best friend sexting each other, including naked pics (I'm totally ok with this), and my wife occasionally flashing him her tits. My wife is REALLY eager to make this happen, and hopefully it will, real SOON.

17. Naughty Couple

Naughty Couple Members

Shy at first I slowly got my wife into posing naked letting me take pictures, which now is a large collection, we always talked about letting me show a friend or two her naked photos. Finally she said I could but she didn't want me to say who saw them?
    Years later we invited a couple to join our fun, both wives posing naked with both of us guys taking pictures, we recorded all the shoots as well, fun times great fore play

bananaman321 and alwaysready1970 like this.
  18. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

Care to share some pix from your collection???

Jello2053 and Naughty Couple like this.
  19. Naughty Couple

Naughty Couple Members

where? here? we're new to this forum site, let us know