Showing wife naked to a friend.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Jul 5, 2013.

1. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Click on someones avatar. Takes you to their home thingie. Click 'start a conversation' , title it so you'll recognize it later, then fill out the form and hit 'start'. From then on, on your opening page, by "alerts" will be a notice for "inbox", click it. Ta-dah!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  2. oldguynurse

maineiac, hmm, can't find any PM 'conversations' with you. Oh, well.......

3. MikeBD

MikeBD Members

Got it. Thank you!

4. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My wife has said that any nude pic I can show off if I want to. We were at work a couple days ago and we’re talking about shaved vs not. I mentioned that my wife hasn’t shaved her pits or pubes in over a year. He said, “Wow really? Like 70s bush? And hairy pits? You like that?” I said, “Love it. It’s sexy af. Wanna see?” He said, “Your wife? Sure.” I showed him a few. He said, “Wow dude. She’s hot. Yeah. The hair is kinda doing it for me.” I said, “Her pussy is a trap.” He said, “What do you mean?” I said, “She will grab your dick with her pussy and you won’t be able to stop.”

5. oldguynurse

"...“Her pussy is a trap....I said, She will grab your dick with her pussy and...."

Ah, yes the famous and often talked about, but rarely experienced by males, "Snapper". Basically a lady-person who either instinctively or by using the Kegel technique, has strengthened the muscles around the vagina. They also use them to prevent peeing or leaking, as many do. When used 'for fun' it's impressive. But rare.

Mirsman likes this.
  6. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

My first partner found it amusing to give me a little squeeze with her pelvic floor muscles after we orgasmed.

Mirsman, oldguynurse and MikeBD like this.
  7. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Thread reopened.

8. oldguynurse

About time.

9. rmstitanic7

rmstitanic7 Members

Angie found it hot and exhilarating walking and sunning on South Beach with men of all ages looking and smiling at her.

[​IMG]

10. GuyusesMac

GuyusesMac Members

My wife was a lot of fun in the bedroom, but coming from a very religious upbringing, it was strictly between us in the bedroom. Since I travelled for work from time to time, she would let me take pictures of her so that I would have something to look at while away. I had a good buddy and we use to discuss wives and sexy things, and I told him that she let me take pictures. Of course he asked to see, which I turned him down, but the more I thought about it, the more it turned me on, so I finally showed him. One time he was over the house, and we were having a few beers and he made some sexual comment to my wife, for which she just laughed it off. Later after he left, she asked me if I showed him the pictures, for which I said no. She brought it up a few other times so I finally asked do you want me to show him? She replied no, but the way she kept bringing it up, I had feeling there was something about the idea that was turning her on. She finally said, I don't mind if you show him, I just don't want to feel awkward around him, so if you do, don't tell me. Sure enough a week or two goes by, and she starts asking 'did you show him the pictures'? When I told her yes, she had a million questions about what did say, how did he react to them? Clearly there was a naughty side to her that was getting very turned on. This was the beginning of her becoming a great deal of fun!!!

Obviously she was torn between wanting to be a good girl, but letting her naughty side be seen. She loved how turned on I got about it, but it lit her fire knowing how she was turning guys on. She said she loved the control she had over guys and how she was causing them to get erections. She brought it up often, but was afraid of where the picture may end up and who would see them. Her worst thought would be that her parents would ever see the pictures. So we came up with new ideas. Being a good girl, she always wanted them to seem like 'accidents', I think so she could always have deniability, but quickly, nipple slips were not enough.

I could probably go on with 20 more stories, but since the original picture, several more men have seen my wife in different stages of nakedness, and some have even seen her in action. She was never more fun or a bigger turn on then when she was letting her wild side show. Unfortunately, that was many moons ago, but at least now they are awesome memories.

Mirsman, Muzza, Python 8 and 4 others like this.
  11. Jty1220

Jty1220 Members

That’s hot

12. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Yeah my wife wouldn’t want someone to just show up and me say, “ok get naked.” Now, if she saw a pic of the guy before hand and thought he was cute, she would definitely say something like, “Hey, he’s cute. Got a big dick?” Yes, she’s asked literally that. Like everyone I work with I ask their cock size.

Mirsman and MikeBD like this.
  13. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I have on occasion showed men my wife’s pitite little body in the hopes it would make them want to come over and see for themselves. Let me clarify, I am an engineer by trade and travel often for work, that being said I also live fairly close to our Corp office which sometimes host other engineers for group meetings and such. Outside our normal group of sexual friends she does like a variety once in a while. If an attractive well built guy has to layover for the weekend in a hotel I will often invite them over for dinner and once there and after a few drinks I will whisper to them that she will fuck your brains out if you want, and then show them a picture of her shaved pussy spread wide on the bed and tell them if you want a 3 some I’m in if you want to just fuck her that’s ok as well. I will call him Al, he was enjoying the picture and when he said how do I know she wants me, I said hang on, I called to the wife and said honey get ready for some fun. Within ten minutes we made some fresh drinks and he and I sat on the couch as she sat across from us wearing what I call her fuck me skirt. And as she sat she slowly spread her legs and started touching herself, Al was getting hard as she tasted her fingers and said wow it’s really wet. She then got up and walked over to him grabbbed his hand and guided to her soaked pussy, I got up and got naked and stroked my cock as he got up and did the same, her tiny 5’4 115 lb body was about to get fucked hard. He was leaking pre cum like a River she licked up every drop. I looked at him and said do I stay or go or just watch, I left the room and called my neighbor and took care of his cock as she wore him out that night. Having a mouth full of Steve’s cum , he went back home and I walked in to find them finishing round 2. I ate her pussy and his cum as he watched in amazement. He fucked her 2 more times that night, she was a happy camper.

14. oldguynurse

Ok, uh, ..... if you guys say so, but....

By the way, on HIP there is also a Forum for Erotic Writing.

15. GuyusesMac

GuyusesMac Members

Since the positive response on the initial post of 'showing my wife naked to friends', I wanted to share another encounter. Actually the next couple of situations were tame, just where she would go braless or wear a loose fitting top. Though this turned her on, she wasn't getting much reaction (it could have been that the guys were not willing to say anything in front of her, or in front of their wives).

So we started discussing new ideas, many of which got rejected, but the one she liked was inviting a friend over to catch her when she got out of the shower. The first time we did this, she picked the friend, then had me call him and ask him if he wanted to go on a ride. So you get the visual, when you enter the house you enter into the living room, and the master suite is just off of the living room. The master suite has a small foyer with the entry to the bedroom on one side, the walk-in closet directly across from that, and the entry into the bathroom in the center.

When my buddy pulled into the driveway, I hollered out, he is here. I invited him into the living room and we stood there chatting for just a minute or two as I purposely positioned myself so he could have a good glimpse of the bedroom. Just then my wife walks from the bathroom into the bedroom with her hair wrapped in a towel, and nothing else on. When she came out of the bedroom dress, she was bright red, funny because she really was embarrassed about it. Of course she acted as though this was my fault that I didn't tell her, but I think she just wanted the excuse to still claim it was an accident. My buddy was kind about it and told her he didn't see anything.

While on our ride, we stopped for a beer and eventually got to the subject and he finally admitted, "damn your wife has a hot ass". When I got home I shared with her what his reaction was, and she said she was so nervous that she probably walked to fast through the foyer for him to see anything more than her butt.

16. Python 8

Python 8 Members

butt it's a start ! :smiley:

rustitech and oldguynurse like this.
  17. Demondazzler

Demondazzler Newbie

My wife and I are looking for a site where we can post photographs of her to elicit ratings and comments.

Does anyone know of such a site.

I've been searching for weeks. It's a shame we can't post here, it would make this Forum perfect.

rustitech likes this.
  18. oldguynurse

Well, IF she's a red head, you might try, in a VERY LIMITED sense, do a 'Thread Search' for 'the new red heads thread'. There are rules, like no open vulva, no actual sexual activity, etc. More of the general-interest type. A few may comment, but don't look for a flurry of activity. Still....worth a try.

I suppose there's 'Sex polls' under Forums > Love and Sex.

Probably the best idea is, you could, on your Profile, set up a 'Gallery' of photos and invite certain select posters to view them. If you do that, let me know, I'll take a look and offer an opinion.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
  19. DandJ

DandJ Members

Yep!

20. Steveh

Steveh Members

Showed naked pics of wife on my phone to my buddies while she was there. She loved that they were looking at her naked pics. Later on she got naked for them

zorro69, Suburbanray, Joe90 and 4 others like this.