Showers/baths

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by xGreenBabyx, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

Mud Bath.... ?

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Outdoor Shower...[​IMG].Cept In Winter...[​IMG].Just Me And Nature.....[​IMG].

Yours..........Whilst Wishing Mother Nature... (australian magpies and kookaburras)....Would Pick Another Time To Express Their "Joyous Laughter".....(why do they always break into laughter when i'm naked)..????[​IMG]

Glen.

3. Jimmie Blue

Jimmie Blue Member

Some like it hot, so do I.

4. Azog 150

Azog 150 Member

Daily Hot Showers. Occasionally a nice cold shower, or a mixture.

Havnt taken a bath in a long time, but they are hot when I do. (I like to read in the bath)

5. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

i havent taken a bath in a while! i miss them but with my family, i never have time cuz im always in a hurry to go places. i usually take quick warm showers but in the summer, there is nothing better than getting really sweaty and jumping into a pool or creek. ive only ever been in one creek though but this summer i plan to search around for lots of creeks. ours is always so crowded. you can never go skinny dippin!

6. SunDweller1989

SunDweller1989 Member

Hot showers for me. Only if the water heats up in the bathrooms.

7. nots

nots Member

i take hot showers every day

8. nots

nots Member

i like to take hot showers every day.

9. daphnejain

daphnejain Ink is forever

Love my hot shower........... but doesn't matter much what the form or temp is when I have the right company in there with me.

10. Idunno~do.you?

Idunno~do.you? Member

i think baths are freakin weird. like to me, when a person takes abath, its like
    their sitting in their own filth. thats freakin gross.
    so i much rather take showers. =]
    warm water, btw.

11. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

I only take a hot shower after an irritating shave. the steam helps the wounds heal. Otherwise I take a tepid shower, as briefly as possible. Always less than 5 minutes. I like the hippie philosophy of being a more natural version of yourself and at the same time preserving water and energy by not bathing at all, but I really hate being dirty and greasy. Maybe my body produces excessive oil because I've trained my skin to know that it's getting a shower soon, I don't know...but either way I often skip a day and I use very little water and energy from hot water heaters. I'd better, since I need to offset how many times I flush a day due to overactive bowels...

12. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

I like showers and baths HOT.

Hm, taking a bath for me really is a special occasion, most usually it's the shower for me. And I always think, oh hell yeah, a bath! and when I'm in it it really is a bit of a disappointment because it gets boring, and the water gets cold too soon, and the bubbles fade...

I think I like showers better. Hot and long!

13. xoxo_Emy_xoxo

xoxo_Emy_xoxo Member

um yea hot shower at night puts me to sleep cold in the morning wakes me up

14. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

warm shower lovely ;-)

15. aicilef

aicilef Member

I do love showers, but I love them in the summertime after coming in from spending a day in the sun..nothing beats a cool shower after a hot summer day.
    In winter though, I take baths...I soak up heat like a sponge and I get a lot of back aches so I find that they help soothe my muscles.

16. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

I picked warm showers, but up until a few months ago, I liked them HOT HOT HOT. You know, the kind where you raise the temperature of the room thirty degrees and you get out and your skin's bright red and you think to yourself, "I think I may have second degree burns..."
    I think my body decided to retaliate, though, as it kind of fries my brain when I do that now. I get nauseous and dizzy. Now that I think about it, it might be the quality of the water we have and the teensy little shower stall. Didn't start bothering me till a few months after we moved...

17. buddhabaron

buddhabaron Member

hot baths roughly 2 times a week maybe, also i have a giant novelty toothbrush, 3 feet in length. i just sit back and relax with the toothbrush.

18. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

Hot tubs should be as ubiquitous as toasters. That way, when you want a hot bath, you don't have to use a bunch more water; just sit in the hot tub and the water won't even get cold. Prolly uses less energy than a hot water heater, but I don't know for sure. I just know the hot water heaters use an assload of energy.

19. Gormur

Gormur Member

I like them deathly hot, too. One time I passed out after such a hot shower. A few times I've thrown up...but I just feel way better afterwards..like I cleansed myself of all dirt. [​IMG]

I dislike tubs because they're simply dirty. I don't want to sit where someone else's ass was, let alone sit in my own filth and attempt to clean myself in the water.

20. Chief Running Stallion

Chief Running Stallion Members

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.