Showering, lol

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by eirek, Jun 2, 2004.

1. eirek

eirek Guest

I recently read an article saying that to stay healthy and to increase our sex drive that we are only supposed to take a shower/bath every 3 days!! Apparently by showering everyday we are removing the natural minerals on our body and in our hair. Man, I'm sorry but most people stink by the end of the day that they showered, I'd hate to see what they were like after 3 days. Just thought you guys would like to know :) btw this came from a source from Walmart Connect News.

2. Megara

Megara Banned

was it a french article by chance?

*ducks*

3. jendi17

jendi17 Member

I don't know about not taking a shower for 3 days...but I don't like washing my hair that often because after I wash it all the oils come out, my hair gets greasy fast though, so I wash it about every 2-3 days...I wouldnt wash my hair for a week if I could!

4. eirek

eirek Guest

I'm not exactly who wrote the article. I agree on the hair part but not washing the body for three days seems kinda extreme and anti-sexual...of course I guess I haven't really tested it so I can't say for sure.

5. The Penis

The Penis Member

i wouldn't insult the french. not only do they have a much healthier culture than americans, but better love lives, too.

... and their films rule!

... and what#s wrong with a little sweat anyway? all natural, man...

6. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

yea the french rule. i'm two parts french.

7. The Penis

The Penis Member

you lucky bastard! do you speak french? i'm hoping to learn.

waht i find quite interesting about them is that they're not so superficial. loads of "celebrities" have imperfect features, and you always see mixed kinds of couples.

8. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Yeah..I've heard that you're not really supposed to wash your hair every day. With the baby, there are a couple days a week that I don't make it into the shower...I still find time to clean up a little, though. :D But I can't take a shower without washing my hair...I still feel dirty.

King Henry VII only took two baths during his entire reign...one the day before he was crowned, and one like a week before he died....that's 40 something years....yuck.... I think Queen Elizabeth was the first to try to start some sort of hygienic routine...she made it a point to take one bath every month, making her the cleanest person in Europe at the time, most likely... :D

9. The Penis

The Penis Member

yeah, cus yanks are so bloody fantastic.

10. Megara

Megara Banned

not bathing for 3 days in a row is nasty....if you have the means you should. Sweat is natural, but that doesnt make it anyless disgusting. We also poop, should we not wipe our asses cause its natural?

Anyways it was meant as a joke, but it can get nasty traveling in europe in the summer..especially on the trains, the stench can be overwhelming...Its not like showering takes long *shrugs*

btw...better love lifes? i would love to see the methodology of any such study.

11. The Penis

The Penis Member

you yanks are all sexually frustrated. you go around shooting each other for fuck's sake.

in america, sex seems so dark and seedy, in europe, they're open with it, and call it "making love" rather than "fucking". pah.

12. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I actually kind of liked the smell of my exboyfriend when he'd been working all day... sigh....

When I was in London, I saw so many people picking their noses! Just right out in public! They didn't care! I saw a picture of the Queen digging around up there with a glove on! Geez... and when I asked for ice in my Coke, the lady at the bar looked at me like I was a freaking idiot...bitch. :)

13. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

sweat is supposed to be a natural perfume. unfortunatly we've been all brainwashed to think natural is nasty. while it's good to be clean i pity the germaphobes out there

14. The Penis

The Penis Member

indeed......

15. Megara

Megara Banned

Yes, all the murders in america are over sexual frustration. Remind me, which continent who claims to be sexually liberated, has started two world wars and countless other wars over the past 1500 years and has murdered tens of millions of people in the 20th century alone? Please, dont talk to america about murder.

I dont know where you get that sex seems so dark and seedy in america.

16. The Penis

The Penis Member

hhahahaha.

watch "kids"....

hahahahah. stupid yanks. hahahahaahha.

17. Megara

Megara Banned

you base your opinion on a hollywood movie. Brilliant.

18. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

I have to shower everyday, but I only wash my hair once a week. I have really dry hair which doesnt require much washing.

19. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I sweat wayyyy too much to not shower everyday.

20. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

Wait... you actually want to BE French? lol :rolleyes: