Shower or Grower

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Niteshift5, Aug 18, 2019.

1. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

Come over & I'll let you check for yourself.

2. Maturemale

Maturemale Members

grower myself lol

FireWolf78 likes this.
  3. Pard71

Pard71 Members

I'm about 1", or less, and less than 5 inches hard. I feel like it's because of the quadruple bypass surgery I had 2 years ago, because at one time I was almost 7 inches when hard.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  4. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

grower my self

FireWolf78 likes this.
  5. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I'm glad to see that you are alive from a quadruple bypass surgery. That's the important thing. I understand fully & I thank you for sharing your post. Stay positive & stay focused on what you want. Know that you are in my thoughts & prayers after reading what you said & it's a wake up call for me especially & hopefully others will have an opportunity to be touched in their their hearts like me. Thank you for sharing.

Josephinelcajon and Pard71 like this.
  6. Indybanker1946

Indybanker1946 Newbie

I am 76.
    Most of my adult life I would consider myself a grower. However, as I have aged I have grown bigger flaccid (4 1/2” to now 6”) and smaller erect (7” to now 6 1/4”). Often being naked in front of others, I must admit the shower status is pretty empowering. Of my group of naked friends, only my lady friend knows the truth. She even has told others with a wink “You should see it hard!!”

Klimax2gether likes this.
  7. Shower. I hang at 6.5 flaccid consistently. Hard I am 8" and 6 1/4" in girth.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  8. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Varies......maybe the weather has something to do with it . Probably a Grower but when it's cold definitely . Cold 3 1/2" , hot 4or 5 " . Stops either way at 8" ( well maybe 7 7/8" ) :smiley:

9. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Yes temperature can change the resting size. 8" fully erect is wonderful.

10. john slick

john slick Members

Mine is so small when I`m not hard,but really big after hard

11. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Growing up I was thin yet had a hidden penis just the head visible unless I got hard. About 9 it was no longer hidden but was definitely a grower most of my life until my late 30s now in my 50s I am more a shower its more a relaxed state but still grows nicely! I am cut but noticed in my later years the skin is much loser and growing back as long as if I had a foreskin. Sadly all the sensitive skin taken away will never return the same!

Happy Guy likes this.
  12. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

Grower here

6Sailor9 likes this.
  13. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

14. Fireballs469

Fireballs469 Members

I'm definitely a grower. When not aroused I can be as little as an innie. And when aroused, I'm about 6½" when measured on top from pubic bone to tip. I wish I was a little larger, but it is what it is.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  15. Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf Members

Mine is a grower for sure. Flaccid it's very small, erect its a modest 6" and thick. My past girlfriends have always been fascinated to watch it go from soft to hard.

16. JS420

JS420 Members

I'm a grower too. My penis can be as small as 2 inches when flaccid, but it grow nicely to just about 7.5 inches when fully erect. Not being a shower isn't always bad. I've had a few women look at my penis when it's flaccid and then all of a sudden get a big smile on their face when they see it fully erect!! Sometimes the surprise factor and the look on their face is worth it!!

17. jball45

jball45 :P

I m a grower. I m 2-3 flaccid, 6 hard.

18. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I always joke to guys that are not cut "well you got three more inches than me" They say being cut you lose 3" of skin NOT length. After playing with my best frends at 5 and being able to pull his skin back I always complained I wish I had my foreskin! Very nice cock! Thanks for having the balls to share it with us! Star Wars came out us kids use to have laser fights with our boners running through the hose waving them about and such. I am not into piss but we use to go in the back yard hold a pen light under our dicks as we peed having pee fights with the streams then jumping in the pool to wash off the splashes.

jball45 likes this.
  19. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

Thanks, i remember having "sword" fights with my cousins and som of our friends as kids with our Hard-Ons was great times for me and my cousins and a few friends in the late seventies

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  20. Jumper58

Jumper58 Members

I am a grower but since I stoped wearing underwear a long long time ago it hangs longer now has opposed to when I wore drawers