Shower or Grower

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Niteshift5, Aug 18, 2019.

1. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

I'm definitely a grower when it's soft I'm only about 3 inches but when fully erect I'm 7 and a half inches.

2. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

The big surprises come in small package lol happy for you man you are blessed my friend lol

3. Naked

Naked Member

I’m a grower for sure. Maybe one inch flaccid and about 5.75 inches erect.

littlepenis and HungJon like this.
  4. Maturemale

Maturemale Members

Shower, not grower yes , When soft it is may be about four inches But when it goes hard it is about seven inches and the girth goes to a bout five and a half inches around, But do i care , Hell no i am going on the age of ^9 yrs old soon and it is mine and i have never had any complaints about it lol

bigredinmass likes this.
  5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Thats a very good show. 3 to 7.5 is amazing. I am 3 to 6.0. How about the girth?

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I suppose I'm a grower being about 3 1/2" flaccid and when raging hard I'm a tad over 8" and twice as thick. Flaccid about 3/4" across and when raging hard 2 1/4".

FireWolf78 likes this.
  7. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

Definitely a grower!

FireWolf78 likes this.
  8. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

I'm totally a grower: I typically grow around 5-6". I actually like it because it doesn't look's awkward when flaccid. It takes a lot of control though when looking at a woman though.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  9. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I'm both a shower & grower. I Love the way people assume they are better than anything. I made a friend of mine bust his nut when I showed him myself naked & I made another friend get soaking wet when I shot her myself naked.

10. Jc50hguy

Jc50hguy Newbie

I'm just under 5" and yes I have been laughed at. Obviously that made me feel bad but, it's not like women breasts where they can get plastic surgery to make them bigger. Guys have what they have and just have to live with it. So for me I feel like I have become a better lover because I make it a point to really pleasure a woman and not just expect women to be impressed by my cock size.

11. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

That is kind of weird. You would think they'd have better ways to enlarge people's penises.
    Oh... that's important regardless of size! Especially since when I was younger I was always attracted to and shamelessly flirted with older girls -- I sometimes got lucky.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  12. American Guy

American Guy Members

No worries man. A wise man once told me "It doesn't matter how big ir small you think you are. Someone else will always have a bigger one or smaller one than you." I used to not be so confident with my size. But those wise words made me feel a lot better.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  13. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

a grower, 1/2" soft, 4" hard, like it

Happy Guy likes this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Met a guy in the gym shower some months back who was 8" flaccid, yes 8" dangling. He wanted to give me a blowjob, so we arranged to do so elsewhere. This guy was 12" fully erect. A shower and a grower!

amb5734 and FireWolf78 like this.
  15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It probably does, but size isn't everything in every case. Stamina and knowing how to use it carries more weight with women. I'm 8" and a little thicker than average but no beer can either. Every woman I've been with stated "My, your big", but of all the men I've been with (far outnumber the women 10-fold) only maybe a few stated I was "BIG". Bigger is not always better when it pertains to women so make the best with you do have. If it still gets hard and it still shoots cum be proud that it's still working and able to pleasure.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  16. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

I always thought I was a "grower" but this has me wondering. My flaccid length depends on so many factors. For instance if I'm around people my cock can look bigger/longer without being erect. But if I'm cold or whatever it can look smallish. Erect it's 6-7". I guess "grower" but if I want, it will look fuller/longer while still flaccid. Probably true of every guy, right?

FireWolf78 likes this.
  17. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

How big are you flaccid and erect?

FireWolf78 likes this.
  18. Harry7272

Harry7272 Members

Flaccid about 3 4 inches hard about 7

FireWolf78 and LowHangers like this.
  19. Pard71

Pard71 Members

Grower.