Show Us the Carnage from the Mass Shootings!

Discussion in 'Anarchy' started by skip, Feb 17, 2018.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

I would but they take the fake ass shooting videos down, so yinz believe the fake ass story the media sells you..

NZ Shooting was fake 100% change my mind..

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Maybe explain first in what regard that shooting supposedly was fake. Otherwise i frankly don't know why people should even bother.
    The shooting itself? The written motivation by the culprit? In what way do you mean exactly (if you're actually serious)

kushkush likes this.
  3. kushkush

kushkush Here on loan...

Can you please post some information proving these incidents are fake.

Do you get all your information fed to you or have you ever been to any of these places?

When I tell you I’ve seen it with my own eyes, will you call me a fake? Sri Lanka was fake as well right?

Get out and explore the world. Don’t believe it? See for yourself...

4. kushkush

kushkush Here on loan...

Where’d he go?

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Gun owners don't accept reality. One of my cousins was in Columbine and my sisters ex was almost in the Aurora Batman attack. They still told me that my own family was fake. They have a hard time grasping the concept of people using guns outside the moral boundaries they draw.

They seem to admit that so called "bad guys" use guns in crime yet when confronted with actual gun deaths it's always a conspiracy. I think it's a coping mechanism in a way. The person is not real so you don't have put 2 and 2 together on your guns and how you affect that situation.

6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

The only way we "know" about what goes on in places we don't live in or close to, like D.C. or New York or New Zealand, is by faith: faith (intuitive risk-taking) in news sources and people who write books and people we know who have been there themselves. Is there a Donald Trump, and if there is, is he really the President? Seems pretty improbable, but that's what people I trust tell me. How can I be sure, in a world that's constantly changing ? I like to place educated bets based on reason, evidence, experience, book larnin', etc., on the assumption that it narrows the odds. I know that D.C. and New York City exist, because I've been there. (At least when I got off the plane to those places, that's where they told me I was.) But New Zealand? Could be fake news, like those moon landings. I'm willing to make the leap (or hop) of faith, and take a chance on believing that when multiple news sources who seem generally reliable all report something, and the only ones who say otherwise are people like Orison, that the multiple sources are true and he's just having fun. If he even exists.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

If he really believed his assertion was truthful and he cares about the truth, he obviously would have answered to the question why it was so clearly fake to him.

Seems he either doesn't care, can't expand on it and is unwilling to admit that, or is full of shit.

8. staytruper

staytruper Members

as you all know police aren't allowed to lay down there guns in public
    [​IMG]

9. StroggCore

StroggCore Members

All those shootings are making me sick. Maybe we really need stricter gun laws? Too much psychos running around shooting everybody. I have a gun too, but I would never use it against people. Because I'm a hunter and I use it only to hunt. Even bought a new scope using advices from consumerepic.com review not so long ago. But I really can't imagine myself shooting people, no matter what happens. That's why guns need to be taken away from random people. Give it ONLY to the police, army, guards and hunters, like in other countries. There is too much freedom in America, if we're talking about guns.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    unfocusedanakin likes this.
  10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If someone is breaking into your house in the middle of the night, and you could clearly see that they’re armed- you won’t use that hunting rifle to eliminate the threat?

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

NZ was scrubbed from the internet
    two potential victims outside before he goes blasting
    where did they go?
    potential targets not taken then what is he here for? they might run for help
    you can see muzzle blast near wall but no plaster damage
    muzzle blast to the distance and no damage to walls
    the rifle has the ability to shoot thru walls but he does not
    who closed the door on the golden volkswagen
    if he seen them close door why were they not killed
    aims rifle at windows of car but does not shoot, but a real madman would under the circumstances. if he does fire the rifle at glass its full of blanks, he reminds himself not to do that.
    the strobe flashing is meant to create disordination to the camera so you cant see clearly, can break video down frame by frame but you cant now because its scrubbed.
    final target is also out of time, this victim already has a head start would have been gone long before he was there.
    I am the god of hell fire music timed perfectly when got into vehicle.
    Why does he punch the window of his car out instead of shooting it out?

12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I wish more gun owners thought like you.

13. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Not sure why someone posted a thread in Anarchy forums promoting more government regulations.

Schools are a cesspool of toxicity, bullying, and enslavement of students. The most rational way to stop school shootings is to ban schools. School is a slave farm where students don't have rights and are forced unpaid labor, as part of some scheme to contribute as future adults of some crappy capatalistic society. Elementary school is fine but after that it should become optional, not forced. True anarchists would go along with banning schools also.

14. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Schools kill their own students, urging them to work harder and argue over the definition of stupid. My own work involves linguistic analysis of academia's endless bullshit, all within the public domain, according to academic standards. Throwing their own crap right back in their faces, and explaining to anyone how to exploit academic bias for fun and for profit.

15. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Yes I agree. Plus it is rigged by corporations that encourage the enslavement by only hiring those who conform to academia's diploma racket.

There is a scam even larger than that though, with the censorship/gatekeeping of science research by the worlds richest corporations, sites like scihub are the only websites allowing science to freely exist.

Also may I have a link to your website please, I would like to learn some of your teachings.

16. wooleeheron

The Wisdom of Collective Ignorance: Know.. | WritersCafe.org | The Online Writing Community

I'm currently working on the last chapter of the book, but the entire book contains the analog logic of nature and describes how to prove that 42 is as good as it gets according to modern scientific standards. It covers all the details of the neurology, immunology, emotional-logic, syntax, grammar, and everything else required to prove modern science is killing themselves, their own students, and the planet, and how to develop the technology to encourage the idiots to kill themselves faster or join the rest of the human race.

17. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Down with schools! Cesspools of useless facts, destroyers of civilization!
    Better to be ignorant.

[​IMG]

granite45 and Tyrsonswood like this.
  18. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

With education comes the privilege of flipping the switches on the zombie treadmills. Those without education will endlessly trudge them. All and all, it's all the same. But call me if there's any change.

19. wooleeheron

People are the problem, not science. I use science to prove modern science is killing their own students, urging them to argue over the definition of stupid and work harder. Our glorious leader of the free world, has well over 4,000 blatant lies attributed to him during his time in office. This is a war on all the lies being spread by academia, who encourage their students to lie.

20. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I will admit... 30,000+ is "well over 4,000"