Show Us the Carnage from the Mass Shootings!

Discussion in 'Anarchy' started by skip, Feb 17, 2018.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The NRA despite their goals and opinions on guns sure like to blame the media. It's not our culture of guns which we say are for a coming real war with real death that cause people to do violent things with guns. It's all the violent movies and games where people are shot for fantasy. I wonder what world they live in where the end result of a gun is a problem but the owning of one is not.

Publishing crime scene photos would just make them whine more about "politicizing" guns for shock value.

Moonglow181 likes this.
  2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Do we not have enough profiles in the system from decades of this shit already? We don't need to study and feel sorry for these fucks anymore, I want some killin done on these assholes now. I'm sorry for my outburst, I'm extremely upset, especially after watching that 22 second footage. I have a daughter who just turned 14 last week, and all I can think of is what if that was my girl in that classroom, screaming, watching her friends get killed before her eyes, or unlucky herself. I showed that footage to her a moment ago, and she was terrified.....

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If it were about psychology 99% of them wouldnt be male. Testosterone over psychology.

That combined with being a socially inept loser who knew they werent going to get anywhere in life.

This florida shooter fits that profile yet again

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh no need to apologize, I get it. I have a child going into kindergarten in the fall. Its an emotional issue for a parent. Columbine happened when I was 14, I cant believe we're still dealing with this shit.

Eric! and Lynnbrown like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What y'all need is a police officer like John Kimble.
    He loves kids, and he loves his car.

[​IMG]

Orison likes this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Not really if a life sentence means a life sentence. It's a better punishment than just make their light go out imo.

7. Eric!

You would think that it would send a stronger message when people know that ultimately they will be executed for these crimes. Nothing seems to work. I may seem calloused by saying this, but maybe, just maybe, the execution should be broadcasted, so that all can witness. I think one of the most shocking and barbaric thing I saw on YouTube (other than hostages being beheaded) was in a middle eastern country, where some guy who was charged for brutally raping some young woman, was being impaled on a long, sharpened tip wooden pole. They shoved that pole through his ass, raised him up in the air, his body slid down that pole, and it tore threw his insides and came out of his shoulder, like he was a peace of meat on a skewer. They did this in the presence of the young woman, her family and a mass crowd of onlookers. Do you think guys in the crowd witnessing that, thought twice about raping a woman? I think it has significant impact.

8. Asmodean

This is why nobody even steals an apple in Saudi Arabia :D

9. Eric!

for stealing they get their hand (the one they stole with) cut off......

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

They dont really see what a life sentence looks like though.

Day to day, year in year out

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont think the answer to violence is more violence

I mean I'm not going to mourn for a mass shooter if they're killed at the scene of the crime by police

But in general I think public executions are barbaric.

And in the case of mass shootings, the majority of these people commit suicide anyways. Because they're cowards. I'm not sure that they actually think a lifetime of being locked up is a better punishment than dying at the scene. Dying is the cowards way out so it probably appeals to some of them

12. Asmodean

That's why denying them that by locking them up for life (with no TV among other things) seems a better punishment than off-ing them on the spot. But I'm also for releasing some psychologists on some of them. Might depend on the details (most things do)

13. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Oh prez Plump tole ya dis shit personally?

You is so lucky.

Meliai and Jimi Smacks like this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I used to be able to watch graphic violence all the time with no worries but now days I don't wanna see that stuff.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno who that is sorry. Like I mean I've seen the name all over the internet but I never once cared enough to actually see what all the fuss was about ya know?

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno what I was right about. I didn't mention one word about that. Lol.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My thoughts exactly.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You're a little bonkers mate. :kissingsmiling:

19. Asmodean

Can you keep your ramblings in a few posts in a row max. please. Like 3 or something.

20. Asmodean

I hope (s)he doesn't have guns!

Irminsul likes this.