should this freak me out!?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by cometogether_22, May 16, 2007.

1. cometogether_22

cometogether_22 Member

ok i dont know what this is but whatever is going on.. its reoccuring and creepy

im not the best sleeper, i always feel like im being watched at night. i love the nightlife and being out at night but when im trying to go to sleep i always feel this presence that just whigs me out..

more and more often i keep waking up wuickly and suddenly in the middle of the night with blury vision and a numb body. i cannot move a muscle not even a little bit. i feel strapped to my bed. inside i usually freak out and the only thing i can move is my eyes. then after a few seconds of this i can usually move a little bit. the longest i have felt this "strapped down" feeling was for a couple of minutes [that time i seriosuly bugged the hell out]. so im pretty paranoid about something weird happening to me.

my friend john is convinced that there is a spirit trying to send me a message of some sort but im subconciously denying it and thats the struggle but idk it gives me shivers.

what do you think? please reply soon lol

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hello cometogether_22, well this is just a thought to be used at night if you want so.

The freaking out is because the spirit feels so lost. Know this is not yours. Love him and let go, and let go the shivers as well.

Focus on your breath - take it to loosen the knot.

Know that you are alive no matter how this feels like (even if this feels just like being freaked out).

Change your life ... know you as well are an unlimited being. Embrace the experience and honor yourself and honor all those around you, be they spirits or not.

Good night

:)

3. cometogether_22

cometogether_22 Member

you're awesome thank you :D

4. Jon Leonard

Jon Leonard Member

It's called sleep paralysis. Maybe that will help you.

5. cometogether_22

cometogether_22 Member

yeah i just looked up sleep paralysis... my symptoms are exact.. that eased my mind thank you =)

6. Jon Leonard

Jon Leonard Member

No problem : )

7. Mirakel

Mirakel Member

pray pray pray and it will help.

8. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Dont feel alone, I also have sleep paralysis somtimes. Not often but at least a couple times a month. Its caused by stress or anxiety,and bad sleep patterns. Maybe somthing recently has triggered you to have them. I know I got fired from a job for no reason, and for stuff i dodnt even do, and I was all the way across the united states on this job and they threw me out of the hotel and told me to take a bus home right at that moment. at 1am. It for sure stressed me out for weeks and I had sleep paralysis for weeks on end, every night. I was working 16 hour days and getting 3 to 4 hours of sleep every night. I eventually got on a good sleep pattern and quit thinking about what happend and it went away for months.

Here is a tip for you, it works everytime. When you start to have it wiggle your toes. Trust me you will be able to. Within seconds you will regain movement throughout your whole body and wake up. Try it. If you can't move your toes try your fingers. Those two work best.

I have learned to not be scared of it anymore and just relax my body when it happends instead of forcing myself to move. You can have lucid dreams and OBE very easily with sleep paralysis.