Should I Tell This Guy He Has Warts?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Organsx, May 6, 2016.

1. Knowing my luck I'll pop a boner.

2. LecrameMark

LecrameMark Members

@soulcompromise I didn't have any wart so I can't share with you any. But if you asked you doctor and he didn't told you how can you remove those warts it sucks. I know for sure that you can remove them by sugery, but it costs, also there are remdy that burns warts, but I don't know how they are called.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

You misunderstand..

They were removed. The only problem may be that the disease HPV may still be there even though the warts are gone. :)

4. LecrameMark

LecrameMark Members

Lol, my bad, I got it wrong. Sorry dude. I owe you a beer.

5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

There is a vaccine for HPV. Get your kids protected before they are sexually active.

6. RebeccaHunt

RebeccaHunt Newbie

OMG! So let me understand that right: you're not shy sleeping with the guy, but still not brave enough to tell him the truth?? Listen, my cousin had some genital warts. He went to the doctor with another problem and fortunately found out the "interesting" diagnosis - HPV. The point is that he had no idea why did those warts appear and there was nobody else but his GF seeing him naked, but she also had no idea about the virus. What if the guy you're talking about is not as educated on this as you are? Your biggest mistake is that you didn't tell the guy about the problem, but you did ask here for unprofessional opinions. Instead of searching on Google forums and asking there for advice, you'd better search for a solution for the guy and, if you're so afraid of being infected, for yourself. I don't know how familiar you are with the problem, so I'd recommend you read some more stuff. Whether it's a wart or a Skin tag on scrotum, penis, groin, thighs, or elsewhere, it is not mortal, but it still needs to be cured. So just tell him to visit a doctor already or, at least to read some articles about it.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  7. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

Thing is a person can have them in other places. My sister had them on a finger. I was first assist in surgery once with a guy that had them all around and up in his asshole. Looked like a blooming onion serve in restaurants. He had them up inside in his rectum. We took out what we could but his only recourse was to get his ass removed and use a colostomy bag.

8. Maddie Wolf

Maddie Wolf Members

I want to start off by saying that no one should feel bad. Unfortunately it is common to be faced with some sort of Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) or Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) at some point in your life if you are sexually active. The fact that you were so laid back about the whole experience means that it might honestly be better coming from you. I agree with you in saying that he might already know, or might even HAVE to know considering the placement. But I feel like there would be no harm in addressing it with him. With the fact that genital warts are treatable and are contagious, I think it would be better for everyone if you did bring it up to him. I am curious why you wouldn't? No judgment what so ever, I am just curious why you wouldn't? Especially if you have the knowledge on the virus that you say you do! Also, sometimes men can take that more defensive and denying route, but hearing from a 'friend' might help him get past that. I want to apologize for all of the other responses, you were asking a question and all that anyone else had was a bunch of hate. I think you should tell him, and if he does take that more defensive route, I think that you should confront him because if he was willing to pass it to you, then who knows who else he could have passed it to as well. I'm glad you were protected and educated though!