Should I Tell him that I can't orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by DivaKylee, Sep 4, 2018.

1. jondalar7

jondalar7 Creating harmony on the planet

I think it is really hot when a woman slips a hand down on her button While we are having sex and makes sure she cums. I always make a gal cum at least once by going down on her as foreplay. A friend of mine liked it when I told her I liked it when she used her hands too and would often cum twice and the second time I would join her

2. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

you should be honest and open about how you feel and if you're not getting aroused. Why lie ? what do you have to gain by lying ? Still you don't want to hurt his feelings either but one day you need to tell him because if you're dry your not aroused. that's bad. pain kills the pleasure of sex. if your at this stage don't feel bad about it or try not to feel bad. Use lube if your dry. in fact never have sex if you are dry because its not helping your achieve orgasm.

3. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

you need a guy that does a lot of foreplay and time and patience. Every girl who isn't too screwed up dare I say is capable of orgasm.