Should i smoke this? Weed Experts Read and Reply please!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by wrench, Jan 21, 2005.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

Why would smoking mould be any worse than smoking plant? i mean, it should be better, in theory, because mould doesnt burn into large amounts of carbon, and its still all organic matter in the end. its not like smoking mould is going to make it grow in your lungs thats just so stupid

i say to just dry it and try it man and if its really shit then go do soething about it

2. wrench

wrench Member

i broke a bud in half today the "flesh" of it seems to be a brown color im letting it dry man

3. wrench

wrench Member

my problem is i dont know how to find a dealer :mad: any tips on where to find one?

4. doubledtrapezoid

doubledtrapezoid Member

when i was 15 i found about a bowls worth soaked in rainwater in a trashed little baggie on the side of the road... i dried it in the oven.. it was basically black before i put it in and when it came out it was horrible and kind of rubbery... it smelt like a sewer... but i had only smoked weed probly a dozen times before then so me and a buddy smoked that shit got high and had a good time

5. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

you know anyone who smokes? anyone who acts or looks like they smoke? just ask if they toke...they'll probably say something like "yeah, i've toked occasionally" even though they toke every day, lol. anyway, if they do then ask if they know anyone lookin to get rid of something. its worth a try at least

oh, and if that stuff is really brown and crumples to dust when you break it in half....it's passed moldy and you should just toss it.

humandraydel

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

Id never throw out any form of bud for any reason (unless it was a negligible amount) at least in my current financial predicament

7. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

I wouldnt do it.

8. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Because mold is not marijuana. Just because something is "organic matter" does not make it safe. Lots of plants are poisonous.

As a general rule, if it smells bad, don't eat, smoke it or rub it on your body.

9. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

Mold, like shrooms.. is a fungus... smoke a fungus.. that shit goes in your lungs.. sticks to you like glue.. causes some serious respiratory problems... IF you do wanna be stupid enough to smoke it.. have someone else around incase you go into a coma[size=-1]
    [/size]

10. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

If you must, don't light it.

11. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

I wouldn't smoke it, a friend of mine had a similar story and the smell was just intolerable. She ended up smoking it and got really sick that night, I smoked my own green stuff and was completely flashed out.

12. wrench

wrench Member

i smoked it last night i was fine, the high was awsome. I listened to pink floyd!

It didnt taste too bad i smoked a quater of a joint of it and i wass off to the moon!

13. Sycth

Sycth Member

dude its probably just some skunk

14. thrawn

thrawn Member

What does that have to do with it?

15. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

you're a brave soul for smokin it, glad you're not dead....yet..

16. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Who else hasn't had the pleasure of skunk?

17. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

There's a big difference between skunk... and wet weed that's been left in a sealed container for almost 3 weeks.

It takes a brave soul.. or a stupid stoner to smoke something like that.

18. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Umm... when you smoke mold, the spores get detached and go into your lungs. The spores are still alive, this means that mold will now be growing in your lungs.
    Get a refund, if that don't work, try and make some getto hash oil, but for the love of god go see a doctor and make sure you aren't going to get fucked over from smoking it.

19. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

can you remind me, how the spores survive combustion?

20. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

gag! just thinking about how badly that must smell makes me want to puke