Should I or Shouldn't I?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by cindylane9999, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

I agree with your point. Seems all she wanted to do was to tell this story and share. It was a reasonably good story.

In honesty, seems a bit odd that she wanted to keep John in the dark about her husband. Obviously, hubby being ok with it means he won't kick johns ass.

In my experience (my wife with being with others) we had rules. Watching was a choice but not required. I would at least be home and they had to know I was going to be in the house. This was more for her safety than anything else. Additionally, no sex in OUR bedroom nor in the bed. That's our area.

2. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

That list too bad about Cindy. It is always good to hear the women point of view. They are more logical on some of these issues.
    As far as this issue I hear you when you say inot in our bed . My ex would have me come over and fuck her in her and her husband bed. Supposedly he was aware she did this . Did not know with who but accepted it. I think he was a cuckold.
    She told me once he watch her fuck their black co worker. He just sat there and jerk off. They used to work together . Long before me.
    We broke it off because she was not satisfied with having just one affair. After 3 years "together" I found out she was involved with 3 other guys mostly once a week. I was not into fucking her after some other guy fucked her 3 hrs before.
    She has reach out to get back together but she said she just loves seeing more than on guy other than her husband . No thanks.

3. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

This seems made up..too many paragraphs like an erotic story. A simple we had sex is really all one has 2 say. Could be real. But i dont buy it

4. Harley2359

Some people are much to the point . Others like to paint a bigger picture. I have put thing on here and went into detail and they were totally true. But other have said it was bs. Look ,this is place where people should be free to express their thoughts. My 2 cents

5. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Each "couple" does things their own way. The rules that we agreed to were our rules. Same rules applied when she had sex with females. If and when I played, she didn't care to hear about it. Therefore, I kept that to myself. Given her past, she felt safe knowing I was there.

6. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Totally agree. But guess some people are natural story tellers with plenty of detail to say

7. Harley2359

Yes that is true . Some people can make their point in two sentences some go on and on.
    I do both at times.

8. asianbbc_KL

asianbbc_KL Members

Life is about making much tougher decisions than this one ;D

9. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

I would step into things like these with caution. Fantasies are there for a reason and sometimes when you break that barrier, reality can bite quite viciously. I have seen situations like this break the strongest of relationships.