Should I move out? need help.

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by YungSAVi, Jul 9, 2020.

1. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

okay..so, I've been debating on whether I should move out of my mom's or not, over these past couple of years, but I've never really made an official decision to do so.
    so the thing is, is that I've been dating this girl for a couple months now. (we met on social media)
    we really connect with each other on everything, she deeply loves me and I love her, so, she's been going through a lot lately, it's family issues, and then there's social media issues concerning me and her problems, she's tired of online dating and me posting about her in my Instagram Stories, stating how she makes me happy and stuff like that, how I'm sad because I'm missing her etc, she got highly upset at me because of that in which I don't see why.
    but anyways, her family is moving to Florida next week and they want her to come with them, as they cannot allow her to stay in a different state living by herself, which is what I agree on, she can't do that, it's risky.
    her parents knows about me and they'll allow her to date and move in with me if I had my own place, but as long as I treat her good and take good care of her, which is what I promised her I'll do.
    she thinks that I'm "too soft" and not ready to be in relationships in general, because I can't seem to be a man and grow up and take responsibility, I'm always depending on my mom for money to get things, looking for handouts all the time, and that's what she really hates with a passion, she also said that I'm missing out on life, she's not wrong there, because I totally agree with her about that, I can't keep living under my parents roof forever, so it's up to me to make that final decision on making a choice to get a job and get my own spot, because life's too short and she can't wait for me forever, & besides, time isn't guaranteed for anyone, you can be here today and gone tomorrow.
    She said to me "you're gonna live your life full of regrets, if something ever happen to either one of us" which is soo freaking true, and I don't want that!

ZenKarma likes this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Florida sounds nice

YungSAVi likes this.
  3. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Yes, it does, are there any animals I should look out for if I were to visit her there?

4. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Now my lovely friend.
    This is not the right time yet.
    We still have this pandemic.
    I will post more later on this, as we have chatted about this anyway.

mysticblu21 and YungSAVi like this.
  5. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

She wants to move in with me, idk What else to do at this point, if not, we'd have to go our separate ways and find someone else and someone that's real, I love her

6. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Savi - I think you know the answer to your questions. Get a job and move out. You need to be responsible for yourself. That may be easier said than done in the midst of this pandemic but you need to develop a plan and set the wheels in motion. How are you going to afford a place of your own with no job? You certainly can;t expect your folks to pay those bills for you and if your girlfriend moves in with you there will be two mouths to feed. Good luck!

mysticblu21 and YungSAVi like this.
  7. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Thanks man I appreciate this, you're right.

8. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Thank you. Happy to be of service.

YungSAVi likes this.
  9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

My best advice would be follow your heart. But there's a problem. Rent. Lol...

You might not be able to afford it.

I tried the other day to find out about a nice 1 bedroom that I like for my significant other. If we wanted to move in, the income requirement is like $89,000 a year; which is absolutely inane! I went over it several times, and concluded that each occupant would need to rake in $45,000 each, or some variation of $90k per year; be it a sixty forty split or whatever. Then there's the deposit... Lol! :D It can be a little steep, and you end up having to settle for less than you set out to get. It's sad.

So affordable housing is an issue with that. For that reason, I would suggest telling your heart to wait and see where you are in a year. :)

I've been wrong before though. And if she's not waiting, you might wanna make your move.

10. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

When you said make my move, wdym?
    because most of them would want that same thing.

11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

what i meant there was that if she isn't going to wait for you when she moves, then you should go ahead and move in together instead of her leaving. :)

12. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

She said that's not possible because i can't leave my family, she's not wrong.

soulcompromise likes this.
  13. Candy Gal

Does marriage not count these days?

14. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Nope

Candy Gal likes this.
  15. Candy Gal

I must be old fashioned. Lol

YungSAVi likes this.
  16. Candy Gal

I think you must do what you believe is the right thing.

17. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

True

Candy Gal likes this.
  18. Candy Gal

You knew the answer all along.
    But good to do a thread. X

19. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

You want me to end the relationship?

20. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Yes but I wasn't sure if I was accurate.

Candy Gal likes this.