Should I just go for it and meet him?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by samlcie55, Jun 23, 2013.

1. samlcie55

samlcie55 Guest

Hey guys,

Just wanted some general advice.

I've been randomly experimenting with going on these chat roulette kinda sites, and I came across this really hot guy. We jacked off on cam together, and just continued to chat for a while after. He's 26, (I'm 19) and he's Bi. We exchanged email addresses and since then, we've skyped a few times.

He seems like a really decent guy, we spoke about maybe meeting up just to mess around a bit. I'm always a bit cautious with these things though, he said he's the same. We're not really looking to do much, he said he really wants to blow me, and I just wanna give him a hand....

I really want to meet up with him, but idk. It's not that anything seems off with him, but It's just my stupid brain making me all paranoid as usual...

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Paranoid is good. meet in a VERY public place,if you're going to meet. Remember--Ted Bundy was a real charmer.

3. samlcie55

samlcie55 Guest

Where is a good public place to meet to get blown and give a handjob then? Haha...I wanted to avoid the whole 'going to my place' thing... don't really feel comfortable giving out addresses and stuff...

4. bifus

bifus Guest

Meet in public if you want for a bit, then get a cheap hotel room

5. Shey90-

Shey90- Member

I've met a handful of guys online and find it easier just to invite them back to my place after going of for coffee or something. Getting hotel rooms can become quite expensive. I find that hopping on a train that's not scheduled to leave for a while to be pretty secluded. I've given a couple of blowjobs on a train lol.

6. roamy

roamy Senior Member

don't put your life in danger.stay safe! :)

7. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

I say do it. What the hell, right? I met my current partner of almost 8 years online... And met many of my sexual partners online as well.

8. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

This is how the world works these days.

You meet up a dude online.

You kinda discover that you're into each other to one degree or the other.

You meet up in public (Starbucks is really called Starfucks for a reason)...check each other out, and make sure that everyone is safe and reasonably sane.

You either go to your place, his place, a gay club or a spa that would grant you a 'reasonable expectation of privacy'...

You do the deed, and see where it takes you to...

Do not attach too much importance to casual, NSA sex. Both of you are satisfying a basic human need. Sure, it is fun, too. No need to sweat it too much.

KD

9. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Preach!

This is the guidelines through & through... Don't be scurred!