Should I get my girl to try lsd if she smokes alot of weed

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Kingem125, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Kingem125

Kingem125 Members

She seems insecure and not very sure of her own confidence not publicly but to me individually one on one. She happends to be black but I don't care im cacuasian btw.

Not like it matters but I was curious I don't wanna ruin weed for her. I was thinking of casually asking and telling her that she might try it of she really wants to fall more in love as I've heard it can happen.

Or should I just ask and see what her opnion is.

2. You should just be like, "I'm gonna drop some LSD, you want some?"

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I've given LSD to gfs before. I didn't think it was that cool, but you may have a better time than I did.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it would be weird if you did.

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

if she's deeply into weed....and esp if she's smoking strong weed like skunk....and if she's insecure then I wouldn't. LSD is something to treat with respect I reckon, can have varied effects on people. I always loved my trips in the past and could handle things ok but I'm a very stable sorta guy

Simon :)

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

LSD use will change your weed highs if you use it long term. Using weed will bring back a small part of the LSD feeling. It's well known among LSD users and most don't find it bad. It's not like you will full on trip but light visuals or a "trippy" feeling are possible. So in a way it could ruin the weed if you find this bad.

If she is in a bad state of a mind a trip is not a magic fix, it might even make it worse. She should be feeling calm and happy if she does it.

I would not say it makes you "more in love". It's more like you see the love you already have clearly. It's not going to create something that is not there. That is more MDMA where you can love someone you did not before.