should I get back on methadone

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by MagicSwhirlingShip, Jun 24, 2013.

1. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

Should I get back on the methadone program or continue to spend all my hard earned money on street methadone and occasionally dope should I continue what im doing or should I bite the bullet and get clean hard choice right? what do you think obviously I know the last choice is the best, but IME it just leads to more of the second choice, but lets just say my first expierence on the done clinic didn't end to well to say the least that was almost 2 years ago and I was on it for 2 years yea that's right I got on methadone at 19 who does that?

2. PillShark

PillShark Member

I would recommend avoiding street methadone. If you really need it go through legal channels: its alot safer and i would assume cheaper. i Don't know your situation but if your having a hard time getting clean or suffering with withdrawals maybe look into Buprenorphine or Kratom.

3. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Yeah, I would agree. If you're determined to have it and you have 2 options, a legal clinic or the street, go with the clinic. You get what you need and avoid having to deal with people who will either rip you off or throw you in jail.

4. TexasGal

TexasGal Member

dont be so hard on yourself... pick your head up and get yourself clean!!! you CAN do it