Should I ask my boyfriend to try to give me my first orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Laura3rocks, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Laura3rocks

Laura3rocks Members

I'm a female, almost 20, still a virgin, and I haven't been able to give myself an orgasm. In the past I had to deal with sharing a bedroom, depression, and antidepressants that interfere with orgasms. But now I am no longer on any of those types of meds and I have my own room. I try to work myself up, but I usually give up after an hour.

I have started dating a guy who has never been in a relationship before. He is very understanding of my situation and is very content with the oral I give him. While we are intimite, I feel myself becoming more arroused than I ever have by myself.

Should I ask him to help me? He hasn't tried before because I told him that I was going to have to figure it out first. He has had no experience and I've had no luck so I guess we are on the same page. I think this might work because my head seems to be in it more when I'm with him. I'm afraid that it's going to put too much pressure on him.

2. gillmanjr

gillmanjr Members

I'm a man and certainly not an expert on women but in my experience the female orgasm is much more dependent on the girls mental state and not anything physical. Normally I can make my wife cum within a few minutes going down on her. But there are times when something is bothering her that there is literally nothing in the world that I could do to give her an orgasm. Luckily that doesn't happen often but it does. Maybe you are trying too hard to have an orgasm, focusing on it too much. Don't focus on the goal, just enjoy the ride and it will get you there. I guess if you haven't had any luck on your own, try it with him, he probably won't mind, especially if he has the chance to give you your first orgasm. My advice to you would be to spend a while on foreplay. Let him tease you until you can't stand it anymore. And by tease I mean he shouldn't touch your clit, consider it off limits for at least 30 minutes.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  3. Laura3rocks

Laura3rocks Members

Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely try it out.

4. gentlesenior

gentlesenior Members

Hi Laura, I have found that kissing, massaging and lots of skin on skin contact is a good warm to get the juice flowing. As gill said start slow, lots of foreplay, find what works and what doesn't and TELL him. Once he and you figure out your 'hot' spots then the O's will come. Oral is the best chance of reaching orgasm, some women like it very gentle while others prefer a more vigorous lick:) relax and enjoy

Laura3rocks likes this.
  5. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I think that if you don’t want to pressure him then just ask him to go down on you while you’re fooling around and you are horny. Don’t tell him that you want him to make you come. Ythen you just relax and enjoy the pleasure. Good luck!

Laura3rocks likes this.
  6. papa-bear

papa-bear Members

I would say to be open about it- no pressure,
    When open you should both be able to relax, if you try and it doesn’t work- try again next time. No harm no foul. Gets you good practice.
    Will give even more of a chance to be comfortable with each other

7. theamos

theamos Members

Don’t asked him tell him you are first next time.
    I have never under stood my friends that fake it
    Tell him what and how you like it

Chuck Burns likes this.