Should barefoot get its own listing instead of under the subforum "bare it" ?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Dec 15, 2017.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

uhhhmmmm, no

with all the crap going on in the world today THIS is what you are concerned /obsessed with?

PS: not as many people give a shit if you wear shoes or feel it is an "issue" than you surmise

3. Nope. It’s been where it has been and appears to be doing just fine. I don’t think making it more “up front, man” will attract more barefooters. And do people still use the term “hippy”???

4. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I think it is currently in the appropriate place.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah i really don't see the point of changing it. lots of subforums are kind of different from their parent forum, which is why they are separate forums.

i don't see barefooting as alt lifestyle at all really. it's not even a lifestyle, it's a clothing choice. there's no "fedora hat wearer" subforum under alt lifestyles either.

6. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

Nah, it's all lumped in with showing off parts that are generally always covered or at least have protection. Either being naked or going barefoot in non-barefooting places are in the same vein.

7. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

not really. go to the store or out and about naked and folks will notice, don't wear shoes and 99.9% of folks don't give a flying fuck.

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm Quite Happy For It To Stay As Is........Been There For Years.......:smile:

Cheers Glen.

9. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

Been there. Not that I minded them, but I was barefoot in a store one time wearing long pants so only my toes were showing, and the woman behind me in line was definitely staring at my feet

10. goodearth

goodearth Member

Both clothes and shoes are needed only as a factor of the natural or unnatural environment. We generally overdress, either due to fashion or culture, and we often torture ourselves with clothing that doesn’t fit naturally on our bodies and overheats us. Sometimes we need to ditch or modify our clothing.......sometimes change our environment.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

donate some cash to the website and get your very own personal forum and call it what ever the fuck you want

all of you...donate some cash........its the right thing to do...