short term memory

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by sHIP of fools, Apr 21, 2007.

1. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

Im sure this is common- but my short term memory is really horrible after if been toking more frequently. Is there any herb/vitamin/suppliment which is known to combat this? I've heard of people taking ginko....does that work for anyone here?

tanx

2. darkain

darkain Member

Some people have this problem. Myself included. You need to cut down... 2 times a week perhaps?

3. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

smoke more until you forget you have a problem.

4. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

as good as wonderboy's idea sounds, cutting down sounds best. maybe find better weed, so you can smoke less.

5. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

My short term is zero dude, it's quit or cope. I obviously chose cope, grab yourself a little memo pad from CVS. Stoner's best friend.

6. plastic bagism

plastic bagism Member

I have the same problem. Some supplements you might want to consider are CoQ10 and DMAE. They help promote healthy brain function. I also took a supplement-mix called "Think Fast" for a short while, and it helped immensely. The only reason I don't take it regularly is because mixes aren't as good for you as taking separate supplements are.

7. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

Remember FX is a choice here in canada... sorta similiar to Cold FX, but for memory.

i myself, am with 420fuchs and carry around a memo pad

8. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

My short term memory is pretty non-existent when I'm smoking a lot, so like the others I just carry around a memo pad and pen in your pocket, and when I'm at home I use tons of post-it notes.

9. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I've always had a short term memory problem, even before smoking. It isn't that bad, but I have to write shit down all the time to remember it. Or I can repeat it over and over again to myself and I will remember it. It gets worse while i am high, but if I'm sober it is back to normal (my normal) right away.

10. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I usually smoke everyday, but if I take some time off it regenerates at a somewhat surprising rate, after only a few days I can remember what I did yesterday. My memory starts to come back like 3 -4 days after not smoking.

11. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

my short term memory has always been a little corrupt even b4 weed like at commercials i forgot what i was watching