Short term Bi-polar?

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by lynsey, Oct 29, 2006.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

C's are still passing and your room will always be there to clean it..you are anything but a loser. That's great that you have such a supportive boyfriend!

Infections have been going around. Two of my friends have horrible sinues infections right now. I hope what you have clears up.

How long have you been trying to quit smoking? It was so hard for me.

2. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

Just within the last couple days. I've cut back to less than one cigarette a day and now I only have two left... so hopefully I'll be done when those two are history!

Thanks for the nice note. I feel better hearing that I'm not a loser from someone with perspective on the whole situation. I've just been down. Guess that's part of life when you're bipolar, eh? Thanks again!

Peace and love

3. lynsey

lynsey Banned

Awesome job with the cigarettes!!!

I think you sound like a great person and you are so empathetic, it's refreshing :)

4. hippie_chick666

How are things going honey? Haven't heard from ya in a while. Hope things are well for you.

Peace and love

5. lynsey

lynsey Banned

Hey they've been going really well! Only in therapy once a week now and have been taken off most of the new medications. I was horrible to myself last weekend though. I binge drank everynight and blacked out and apparently did some crazy stuff, but I think I was because I was with my best friend who I hadn't seen since summer and in a fun city.

I feel great though, no anxiety or worries.
    How have you been?
    hugs

6. hippie_chick666

Things have been going okay. I've got one more test this week and then I'm done til after Thanksgiving. Other than that, my bf and I have been doing well. His therapist said that he is making good progress in his treatment of bipolar disorder. I see my doctor over Xmas break. Hope to hear from you again sometime!

((hugs!))
    Peace and love

7. Psychopsilocybin

Psychopsilocybin Member

I'm bipolar. It sucks. And unfortunately it's not short-term. If you have it now, then you'll just have to deal with it and learn how to manage it throughout the rest of your life or else it could get worse. MUCH worse.