Short Poems From My Heart

Discussion in 'Poetry' started by Total Darkness, Apr 30, 2016.

1. irsis

irsis Member

Ok, I guess everyone gets attached to their physical bodies, but attachment is pain.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Nice to see you. Love it. :)

3. irsis

irsis Member

Thanks, you're sweet. Now you owe me one of you.

4. Total Darkness

Are you sure you want to see a photo of me? You might have nightmares afterwards and vow never to come back here again. My face is so scary i give Freddy Kruger nightmares. :D

I'll let my 100th post be a selfie of me. Either here or on the members photo thread. :)

5. irsis

irsis Member

Not to worry, I don't scare easily. I'm not sure if this is a poem but it is from my heart, lol My Pig Story

So this is an experience I've had with pigs. Awhile back our neighbors boar got out of his pen and was roaming the neighborhood terrorizing anyone or anything that got in his way. The people who owned him were away for the day so my step dad told me to take the dogs and see if I could do something about this unruly situation. So I found mister pig and had the dogs chase him over to his pen but he wouldn't go in, I guess he was having too much fun exercising his male ego (like many other human males I know) Anyways I finally had to tell the dogs to make mister pig an offer he couldn't refuse. So my two dogs attacked and to my surprise, mister pig put up one heck of a fight. I couldn't believe I was standing there watching this life and death struggle before my very eyes. Finally I went over to the place where mister pig got out of his fence, lifted up the wire mesh and got mister pig’s attention by suggesting that maybe going back in his pen might not be such a bad idea at this point. Well even male pigs, like male humans, can be stubborn, ornery, and cantankerous,but they do recognize a good idea when they are hard pressed and presented with one. So mister pig gave up the fight (which he was losing anyway) and crawled back under the fence into his pen. And we all lived happily ever after.

6. Total Darkness

Poor pig probably just wanted to be free lol.

I've posted my pics in the members photo thread. Figure i might as well post one here too.

[​IMG]

7. irsis

irsis Member

wow! You are cute!

8. xXKittyxCrusaderXx

xXKittyxCrusaderXx Member

You were worried about you face because? You are not a bad looking guy. No need to be embarrassed

9. Total Darkness

^^ Thanks. I was only goofin around when i mentioned i was scary looking hence this smilie: :D

10. Total Darkness

People flock together when they are afraid
    Finding power in numbers like a Nazi parade
    Dividing and conquering looking to invade
    With good intentions, leaving mistakes unknowingly made
    Justifying their actions, unable to see through their own masquerade
    Like ripples of water they will pervade

11. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

People flocking sideways, when they feel no fear
    Finding power in solitude, like frightened deer
    Unhinging and multiplying, looking to score
    With scornful intentions, leaving drinks unknowingly undrank
    Justifying their desires, unable to bang through their own orgy
    Like cum stains on my mattress they will remain.

12. irsis

irsis Member

Good to see you are back, I find your poems very entertaining. I guess the material world keeps you very busy. That's what it does best. But I find the physical world to be no more real than this virtual world. It has physical pleasure and pain, but does that make it real?

13. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Poetry moves the soul. I love reading this !

14. Total Darkness

Thanks, I've been around, how have you been? And what do you mean by physical world, material world, and virtual world?

15. irsis

irsis Member

I've been good thanks. Most people feel when they log off of their computer, they leave the virtual world and enter the physical-material world. Now this physical material world is the real world and the world on their computer is a fantasy world that doesn't have much to do with their real world. I was just wondering if this is what you believe.

1 person likes this.
  16. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

People run away when they feel brave
    Finding weakness in individuality like a schizoid parade
    Multiplying and surrendering, looking to get away
    With bad intentions, leaving correct deeds knowingly made
    Full of senseless actions, only able to see through their own masquerade
    Like silence in the ocean they will isolate.

1 person likes this.
  17. Total Darkness

Well, i can separate the two. Meaning i can understand the difference between them. But the physical world can be just as much of a fantasy. I mean people have there beliefs about god, religion, about how life should be. Who's to say they aren't living in their fantasy world of their own? You don't have to be online to live in a fantasy world. Just like the online world can be real in a way. I mean you're a real person to me with real feelings. I share real photos and talk about real experiences.

I enjoy both though. I enjoy indulging in fantasies whether online or offline, Just like i enjoy being out in the real world enjoying the gifts nature has provided me with. I also enjoy being online interacting with real people sharing real experiences.

1 person likes this.
  18. irsis

irsis Member

Good answer, you do have a way with words. For me the relationships I develop on this computer are as real to me as the ones I have in the physical world. So I am careful not to make any mistakes when I am relating to people on here because it effects my consciousness level in my physical world. So here we are enjoying this contact with each other until one of us makes a mistake and our relationship becomes an illusion.

1 person likes this.
  19. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would like to answer your question as well here...Good topic starter, BTW....as I don't want to hijack this thread , but want to answer, too....Anything I do.....is real to me. I am not playing any games ever.
    The computer world is not just a game to me...If that is all it was, I would have left a long time ago,

20. irsis

irsis Member

I understand where you're coming from. For me it's my mind materializing, whether in the virtual world or the physical world.