Short Hair Girls

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by T.C., Aug 2, 2016.

1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

What Kind Of Girl Wears A "Shirt" On Her Head...???... :D

Cheers Glen.

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

It could have been worse; I could have accidentally typed "shart haired girls."

GLENGLEN likes this.
  3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've had short hair twice and I find that I miss the feeling of hair falling across my shoulders.

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Are you suggesting men who are attracted to girls with short hair are in reality closet homosexual pedophiles, and when given a blow job,
    don’t picture the top of a head of a beautiful woman, but a young prepubescent boy …ok….[​IMG]

Noserider likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOL.what?

But seriously, can you think of any woman thats looks more feminine after cutting her hair short?

6. Jon Gessel

Jon Gessel Members

I looooovvvveee short haired women

7. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

My wife. She does not have the proper head shap for long hair. If you see her body there would be no doubt she was a woman. Her hair is not like a crewcut but layered to just touching her ears. Better to show off the pricey ear rings I have bought for her over the years. I have always loved to decorate my women.

8. LittleFritter

LittleFritter Members

Short hair can be awesome on a gal. I often think about cutting mine short but I've had the same long-ish style forever and I always chicken out. Some day i'm going to just chop it off and let the breeze blow through.

Sambone, Micheal9 and idahocowboy like this.
  9. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Life is short, try many things, often. Honestly it makes life fantastic. JUst a point of view...Cut your hair, it will always grow back.

LittleFritter likes this.
  10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Short hair is certainly easier to wash after 12 hours working on the pig farm. :yum:

11. Varmint

Varmint Member

I've seen some women pull off the short-haired look, but I've never seen a woman improved by it. I think the max hair length I've enjoyed on a woman is down to the small of her back. Most women who chop off their hair look like a man to me, or a young boy with a boob job. Ugh.

12. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love them!!!

B30B2C08-E6E7-453D-8D87-DCC712BA16A6.jpeg AEA5D83C-9B40-42B2-B9BA-E5F0950FBF0B.jpeg

13. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

There must be something really fucking wrong with me then for liking pixie cut chicks, but I testify: I'm a believer. And the late, great Marie Fredriksson of Roxette stands to this day as one of the finest examples of the short haired girl-trope. This is where it's at:
    roxette.jpg.750x400_q85_box-0,36,706,412_crop_detail.jpg

And Brigitte Nielsen is another proud example:
    s-l300.jpg

Seriously, how can you hate?

14. LittleFritter

LittleFritter Members

I LOVE your attitude! Maybe I'll give it a try!!

idahocowboy likes this.
  15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Short hair is really cool but I think there is something to be said for long hair. Before anyone gets mad, what I mean is there is a long established norm of women having long hair. And I'm for freedom to choose short hair. But being comfortable in your skin may prohibit having a shorter style, or at least make for an argument against in a list of pros and cons.

If you're doing what you're supposed to do you satisfy the status quo. You've done your part and it's a done deal.

But this is not the 1800s. People are individuals and we don't need to lean heavily on our social norms like a cane. Still, the inclination to appear satisfied and standard to the majority of society may outweigh the sense of style.

16. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

While there are definitely some women who are very cute, or just plain gorgeous, while having a shorter hairstyle...even when I see an attractive female with short hair, I always wonder just how much *more* attractive might she be if her hair were allowed to grow longer?

I "generally" find it more appealing when a woman has longer hair. I'm not suggesting any sort of social norm...as my hair is quite long, much longer than most men, in this present day.

soulcompromise likes this.
  17. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Now that's the spirit. Was hoping it might give you a gentle push...….lol

LittleFritter likes this.
  18. Dax

Dax Members

A beautiful women with short hair is no different to a long haired lady ...

19. Varmint

Varmint Member

Ummm....nah. Still looks butch. I've seen very few women pull off the short-haired look. None were ever improved by it, and most of them looked like either an ugly man or a little boy with a boob job. Either way is a big "NOPE" for me.

EDIT: Aaaannd I just noticed that I've already posted on this. Whoops.

20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Here she is with long hair.................

[​IMG]