Short crazy Story's

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by Libbygrable87, Mar 15, 2019.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

By day, there were plants in ceramic pots bathing in streams of sunlight. When evening fell and the sunlight faded, the plants sat in the warm glow of ambient indoor lights and appeared to passer-by like sentinels guarding the windows. She liked the feeling of being protected, even if it was just by ferns and ivy. In moments where she allowed such indulgences the silent presence of the guardian plants made her feel like someone worth protecting. But those moments were fleeting and she was soon reminded that she was well--alone. And scarcely had someone been so profoundly and completely alone as she. Had she had anyone to talk to, she would have explained why she was so lonely and why she (quietly) suspected that she may deserve every bit of loneliness that she experienced.

Mallyboppa and Driftrue like this.
  2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

The Silver dragon emerged at sunrise and after several deep breaths took to the sky, diving straight upwards into the cloudless wide blue, going higher and higher. She hoped today, today, today... She hoped today would be the day.

Now she could see the curve of the Earth and above, the blackness of space. Here on the edge of the atmosphere she opened her second eyes, the pair in her mind. No sooner had she done so, she laughed out in delight. He was aware of her! He could see her! All her efforts to get his attention has not been in vain.

He was no longer the dormant shapeless thing, his eyes met hers. Gleefully she circled him; she thought.. She was right! He had attempted to form himself into a dragon, like her. But he was not yet capable, and the result filled her with amused glee.

"you're like a cloud with eyes! A thundercloud shaped like a loaf of bread, with eyes!" she giggled. When he scowled at her she laughed even harder. "oh you're so cute. So wonderfully cute!"

And then she wound herself around him, tying them together with her body, no longer a dragon but a silver thread, vibrating with happiness. For just a moment, the dark form of her mate flushed gold, before returning to blackness. Her smile filled the universe. It didn't matter how long it took, she knew now that what she hoped for was inevitable.

YouFreeMe likes this.
  3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Glad you brought this back. I love reading these little stories.

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I do, too. I've been meaning to post here for months.. I keep imagining weird little stories as I'm falling asleep and this is the first time I've remembered one the next day.

5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

He woke with a start looked around Quickly, there were only three of them left Fuck ! What could three do against so many ? The silent ones had learned ,they had learned a lot in the short time they had been here ! Who was it that once said "they are no more dangerous or intelligent than goldfish " ? wonder what his excuse would be now with so many of us utterly Destroyed .

Driftrue likes this.
  6. BJintheUK

BJintheUK Members

It's dark, it's cold, it's silent. What's happened? Where am I? Why am I here? Wait a minute, I can see! Who's that lying there, covered in the white sheet? It looks a bit like me. Huh? No, not me, surely not me? Oh, there's Sandy and the kids. Why are they standing there crying? Nooooo!

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  7. JeffryMichl

JeffryMichl Members

Thanks for the stories, they shocked me.