Shooting photos at a nude beach

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Todd_99, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Todd_99

Todd_99 Member

I was at a nude beach recently and a couple of girls asked me to shoot a photo of them with their cell phone camera. I happily obliged, shooting several photos. They seemed happy with the photos, so I asked them if they would take some of me with my cell phone camera. I brought my cell phone camera back and they took some photos of me. Then one of them asked to stand with me for a photo, and I said yes. The other girl shot a couple photos - one with my camera and then one with their camera. The girls then swapped positions and the first girl shot some photos of myself and the second girl, once again with both the cameras. We did exchange contact info to share the photos with each other.

I'm not overly concerned with the photos getting distributed. But I'm curious if others in here have had similar experiences.

sith1 likes this.
  2. meeses

meeses Member

I wish.... really, it would be a "sort of" a compliment! :)

3. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Could be a compliment. Still , for how often I'm naked , I'm pretty hesitant about pics. Why leave a trail?

4. meeses

meeses Member

Why hide the trail if you are comfortable nude??

5. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Because your boss might not be comfortable with you being nude and on the internet...which is inevitable.

6. eskay19

eskay19 Guest

Care to share?

dirtyoldman2u likes this.
  7. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

yes had loads of people take pics of me naked there are also alot online .I love knowing people are seeing me nude.I am also happy to share all you need to do is ask.

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I never take a camera to a nude beach. I was once asked if I had a lighter for someone wanting to smoke, but that is the only request I have had.

9. derflapin

derflapin Member

not sure of rules in other places, but public nudity in australia is forbidden as far as i am aware, and in most states nudity on beaches is also not allowed, however many councils who have beaches within their control will allow it but only in certain council approved parts of the beach.

people used to be able to take photos or videos of whatever they liked a few years ago, now days the world has become so paranoid with privacy that we are not even allowed to take a photo or video camera onto any beach any more, not even to take pics or video of our own family.

yet it is odd that mobile phones are allowed, and those people could take photos or shoot video as long as they do not get seen by authorities, or by any member of the public who is using that beach, because thet can actually request that you put the camera away.

we cannot even take a camera into certain arena's where kids are performing, and if you get caught, your in big trouble, and i know because some stupid father in a dance competition that my daughter was in dobbed me in to the organizers of the competition and i was forced to erase all the video from the card in my camera before being let off with a warning, and i was just filming my daughter doing her routine.

crazy world we live in.

10. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

Hippy Hollow in Austin was the only nude beach/resort that had loose camera regulations.