Shooting or Oozing

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by 21questions, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh yeah. FIngering. I had a beautiful ebony masseuse a few years ago. She would slow mouth me until she wanted me to finish. Then...the finger and she got it. No oozing for her for sure. She was a beauty. Miss her. Glad you finger him and I hope he returns the backside favor!

Rocket73 likes this.
  2. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

Have you written a book that I can get for my wife...;)

As guys get older there is a definite difference in amount and distance (although I don't know any women who give a shit about distance)
    • If I'm milking my prostate, precum mostly oozes out with a few occasional squirts.
    • If my wife is sucking my cock I cum pretty hard (4-5 shots/ropes)
    • If we're fucking I don't know because I don't usually pull out to cum
    • I'f I'm just masturbating, (2-3 shots/ropes)
    A lot of things effect this, age, fatigue, alcohol etc. If you want a harder erection, try a cock ring - they work and feel pretty good too.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
    Rocket73 likes this.
  3. Angela36

Angela36 Members

aperture design? Elaborate, please.

cayo likes this.
  4. Angela36

Angela36 Members

True. But distance is loosely equated to force. And strong spurts feel so much better, at least orally.

5. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sadly, when it was with my wife, she hated it in her mouth but back then I could shoot hard. Now, I ooze more than shoot unless she really does a good job edging me, and of course the girls I see love to take hard shots. Still, it's all good.

Alonso376 and Rocket73 like this.
  6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

It's all about hydraulics and static pressures. Same force, smaller nozzle gets you a longer stream with longer trajectory, whereas a large nozzle provides more volume at once.....like your thumb over the end of the garden hose only, it's certainly no garden hose.

Angela36 and Rocket73 like this.
  7. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Never thought of wanking quite like this before, next time I'll put my finger over the end just before cuming and see what happens

8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Just don't put your eye out.

9. Slacker Of Krypton

Fair enough, but in terms of distance (how far it goes through space, I don't think women care).
    As for force, if that's your thing, that can be controlled to a large degree by edging and pressure.
    If my wife is sucking my cock, I can edge and build pressure or I can pull out and squeeze my shaft (maybe make her beg a little) and release some strong ropes.
    Also impressive when they hit her breasts. But like you say, you want to feel it in your mouth, not see it hit the dresser across the room.

10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Oh I knew the answer. I just wanted to hear you describe it. :)

Scharff and Rocket73 like this.
  11. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Glad to oblige. Good to see you back again !

12. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

It’s been more than I care to share since the last time I’ve cum, I’ll be shooting for sure!

13. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I pulled out once missionary position and my shot squirted into my mouth and eye. So that's maybe 2.5ft and it hit me hard. I think bsvk then 5ft easy possible.

14. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Bed foot to headboard must be 7ft.

15. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Distance is definitely defined by force or pressure , flow and volume. So I'm assuming a strong squirt makes you swallow it easier rather than have a mouth full dribble in.

16. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I’ve hit the headboard more than a few times.

Deejay88 likes this.
  17. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

All you younger guys can brag all you want, but when we hit 45-50 things change. Frankly, my wife appreciates the slower delivery into her mouth, "I can deal with it better."

Scharff likes this.
  18. Slacker Of Krypton

Funny shooting story.
    I wanted to send my wife a video so I set up my phone and started stroking my cock. When I was going to cum I squeezed my shaft tight so I’d shoot some good ropes - the second shot hit the phone and stopped the recording. I couldn’t do that again if I tried. She said it was a good video but the ending was a little abrupt. :)

19. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

love to watch it shoot out, also love the feeling of it hitting the back of my throat

20. Marko2015

Marko2015 Julia loves being watched!

One of the things that turned on Julia when we first met was the fact that I could almost hit the ceiling when she made me ejaculate. That was new to her.

Her best girlfriend wouldn't believe it until she saw it for her self. I was shocked when she asked if she could watch. I think it took all of 30 seconds.that night. :)

Wifgar, BiSal and Ninja1173 like this.