Shooting or Oozing

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by 21questions, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

As long as he is producing.
    Shooting or oozing still means something's
    coming out and that's a happy ending.

2. coot904

coot904 Members

Now that I am getting older , I cannot shot to my chin anymore, maybe a couple inches

3. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

It depends alot on level of arousal and how long it has been since I came the last time. If I edge for an hour or more, when I finally climax it can shoot out, sometimes a few inches, but once or twice when I was a teen I shot semen clear over my head... usually, as I masturbate alot and orgasm almost daily (sometimes twice a day) it just drains or dribbles out. If I do shoot, there are three or four powerful spurts and then it slows and there are at least three to six more spasms, usually with semen oozing out of the head of my climaxing penis.

Bryce likes this.
  4. Nova540

Nova540 Members

I popped one off a couple days ago that shot up near my chin. Two solid shots up there and a massive load total.

5. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

As You get older it oozes , but occasionally I shoot

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've lost some ejaculation force as I've aged and the amount has reduced but nobody here is complaining. When sucking a guy off I certainly enjoy a strong shooter versus an oozer but I don't complain, cum is cum to me.

Rocket73 likes this.
  7. joe.booth1991

joe.booth1991 Members

im an oozer

8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Firehose, spurt, squirt, dribble, ooze, lava, plop......It's all a very happy ending no matter how it gets there....

djinx and oldguynurse like this.
  9. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm definitely more oozy than I used to be. Age changes things. But she says she feels me hit her throat every time I unload my first spasm so maybe I cum a little different when I do it in a mouth. Doesn't matter though. Still feels awesome, especially if she's good at getting me off.

10. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

I'm definitely a shooter...practically squirts out

djinx likes this.
  11. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

It's all about aim, trajectory and aperture design......

12. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I use to be a hard shooter. I got hand jobs in my car and and hit the wind shield. Now I kinda ooze with some 5 or 6 inch spirts. On rare occasions when it's been a while and I am really turned on I will spirt maybe 12 inches and she will say, "holy shit we waited too long this time."

13. Almost Done

Almost Done Member

I barely cum at all now. Usually just a little dribble.

I'm 62 and i started masturbating when I was about 14 and since then there has been maybe 10-15 days that I never masturbated at all. I wonder if I had saved all that cum how much it would be.

14. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

For the guy I don't think it matters much. But if you are on the receiving end it just might matter. For me as long as I get that stuff out of me I don't care where it goes or how it comes out. But when it's done I feel so much better.

15. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I don't really mind whether he oozes or squirts. I have seen guys who do both at different times. If he's a real shooter I find I need to be definetly ready if he shoots in my mouth, but if he oozes then the timing doesn't matter so much.

Scharff and Vinny19 like this.
  16. Scharff

Age does reduce the shooting but if a girl is giving me good head and I ooze more than shoot, the pace doesn't get affected as much as ejaculating a huge load into her. Some girls have to adjust a little when you're doing a heavy squirt in their mouth but if I bubble over a lot it seems to be easier to take.

17. Scharff

I think I cum better in a mouth than elsewhere but then again, that's what I'm usually after. But I can remember a couple of times when I had a girl on her belly, legs tight together and pounding her from behind and that tight, wet pussy made me cum for what seemed like forever. Even after I slid it out, I was still spurting all over her. Good stuff.

Rocket73 likes this.
  18. Scharff

Kelli keeps sucking even after I release it all. I get real sensitive and she likes how I pull and wiggle when she licks the head after I cum. She doesn't come off until I'm soft too but then she's right on her back with spread legs waiting for a tongue. After she gets oral we head to the shower and she sucks again in there. I'm not as long and thick the second time and she only has to deal with an oozy orgasm in her mouth instead of a straight shot into her.

Rocket73 likes this.
  19. Scharff

Yeah....I hate / love that. If I finger her to a climax, I'll go right down on her while she' still squeezing it out and she squeals when my tongue hits her but she stays down for it. Does he cum in you better when he's on top or on the bottom or in your mouth? I rarely see how much I leave in her mouth but it feels like it's more. Maybe because I like it so much. Not sure.

Rocket73 likes this.