Shooting or Oozing

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by 21questions, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

It will always find her eye.

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  2. jameson9

jameson9 Senior Member

I’ll start off by shooting, different number of times depending on how much cum I actually have stored up, then it’ll ooze a few times

3. imreadyforyou25

imreadyforyou25 Members

Shooter, usually 8 good blasts. Even as I am over 40.

JessWithCurves likes this.
  4. sidss

sidss Banned

I prefer them oozing if it's on me, but shooting if its inside me.

CoupleXX, BPC and imreadyforyou25 like this.
  5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

not necessarily. more on that after I read all below your post.

6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I shoot and I ooze.
    On my 44 birthday I ended up shooting 8 good shots then oozing the rest. From titfucking small ones. I was stimulated alright.

A year and a half ago, from long edging handjob, I shot 3 strong ones around 3.5 feet away, sitting low. Very stimulated, but also done right. Age close to 50.
    With the same woman, same long edging handjob, LOTS of oozing and pouring. Intense final orgasm!! I felt the contraction of the muscles behind my balls, but it seemed to have had so many orgasms (I counted 23 within 35 minutes) it was not able to contract anymore so it just poured out. Close to 50 years old again.
    I had another intense oozing orgasm a short time that one woman above, before from another who was a pleaser.

Had several strong ones, shooting 5 to 7 times, then oozing. Again edging. Very visible cock contractions. Again recently.

I had some who left me squirting moderately, and some with just oozing.

7. Deadslaughter

Deadslaughter Members

I shoot

Deejay88 likes this.
  8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I've found most guys take the shotgun approach. My hair suffers, but still fun.

9. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

What does peter north take? I want to shoot like that

10. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I read he eats a lot of celery. I’m now on a high celery diet. I’ll just have to wait and see if it works that well.

11. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

I was hoping it was steak or something. But time to break out the celery

12. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Senior man here. At nearly 67, I shoot one good rope and then it dribbles. Luckily, I still have a good amount. I contribute this to a active sex life. My wife and I stay connected until I am fully drained of post cum. It’s all good. She wants every drop.

13. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Tell about if celery changed your ejaculation.

I found that although I can cum lots, it not always the same. Depends on the partner, the mood and attraction, sometimes what kind of activity brings an ejaculation, etc.

14. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

As a teen I could shoot and hit the windshield from a seated position. Now it is several spurts a few inches but sometimes when I am really backed up and horny as a motherfucker I will shoot a couple of feet. But it doesn't matter as long as the stuff comes out, who cares how it looks.

Angela36 likes this.
  15. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I’ll let you know if I notice a difference with eating celery. I’ve only been eating it regularly for a few days.

16. SweetBlueEyes

SweetBlueEyes Members

Ahhhh baby gravy covered hair... the all natural hair gel lol. But that's still better than it getting in the ear canal.

Micheal9 and Angela36 like this.
  17. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The physiological average, by sex researchers, surveying thousands of males, is usually five pulses. The first two are the strongest, then weaker and weaker, 'til the last is basically an ooze. Now there are many variations of this pattern, but still..... Also usually the pulses weaken over age. (Some of the present posters apparently don't fall into that category <grin>, but time, age, prostate overgrowth, all take their toll on most of us. In my 73yrs, I've experienced all versions.

There is one question I've been meaning to ask other guys, if this ever happened to them: Once, in my late twenties, I had a girl sucking me like a hungry calf, when I came, I felt one pulse and then felt it all just pour out into her mouth, no pulses, no twitching, just emptied out all at once. Only thing I can figure is when the first one hit, and the internal pipes opened up, she had sucked hard at the same time and it all came out at once. Surprised the hell out of me. And her! Anybody else ever have that feeling?

18. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Oldguynurse, maybe on average.

I had ejaculations that shot on my body and increased in distance on the first five squirts then they became weak, squirting on my belly then just oozing. A memorable one.
    There were a few more memorable ones
    And some that just came out in weak squirts
    Some pretty intense orgasms with oozing ejaculations

19. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Sometimes that happens to me. Just one big contraction followed by a pouring out of semen. Eyes were rolled back in my head. Legs were shaking uncontrollably. Hands grasping at nothing. I can't do anything but lay there and let it flow. There may have been more contractions but I didn't feel them. Last time it happened I remember she was giving me a hand job with a finger up my ass massaging my prostate. I came hard, real hard.
    I feel the average of 5 pulses is low. I have counted between 10 and 15 contractions during ejaculation before. A sample study published in the British Journal of Urology revealed an average of 7 spurts of semen followed by an average of 10 more contractions with no semen expelled. Who published this research determining 5 pulses as an average?

20. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I'll help anyone count, if wanted. Sounds like fun