Shooting or Oozing

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by 21questions, Sep 17, 2008.

1. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Kegal exercises can help too

Curious Libra likes this.
  2. Funone17

Funone17 Members

For me it’s both. The longer I last the more I shoot.

I remember one time I was fucking a friend for a long time, she was on her back and when it was finally time to cum I pulled out and stroked between her legs until I came, shooting and hitting her face twice and the pillows, and then covering her breasts and stomach. Other times I’ll just have a thick heavy load shoot barely past my cock.

3. dog402

dog402 Member

Shoot

4. Funone17

Funone17 Members

Ever let people watch

5. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Maybe somewhat age related because as a teen in my car my girl would jack me and I'd shoot on the windshield. Now 4 decades later at times when I get jacked it shoots up to my chest and shoulder in spurts. Not quite as far.

bigredinmass likes this.
  6. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I really prefer my hubby to shoot in my mouth, however anyway he gives it to me is fine with me.

Micheal9 likes this.
  7. Just for fun

8. barefootboy1030

barefootboy1030 Member

Shooter for sure.
    Have seen guys who are oozers - always amazes me how big the load looks when that happens.

Grand prix and bigredinmass like this.
  9. lmm00

lmm00 Members

My husband does both. Most of the time he shoots (and sometimes quite far) but if it’s been a few days and he’s got a big load, it normally kind of pours out.

I like it both ways...but I like the shooting more. I like the feeling of it hitting me and it’s fun to se how far it goes.

10. Jordanfive

Jordanfive Banned

I’m definitely saying shooter because it kinda turns me on watching it fly at me and by has shot cum across a on more than one occasion and a few times he has pulled out and shot cum on the wall, shot cum on my face, covered my tits and covered my stomach all in one load it’s kind ridiculous how much comes out when he blows his load but hey I’m definitely not complaining

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    Micheal9 likes this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I love watching a big load shooting out. Feeling it splatter against my face, chest, and tummy. Shooters for facials-Ooozers for swallowing...

12. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Definitely shooting out. Love the feeling of it hitting me. First spurt is usually the strongest. But I also enjoy licking the ooze.

Micheal9 likes this.
  13. mixel19

mixel19 Members

I'm a shooter when I cum

14. Just for fun

When I was in hi school I'd get jacked off in my car and the cum hit the windshield almost every time. Now I kind of shoot in several short sperts. But when I have ESB (excessive seman backup) and I get a hand lob it surprises her and almost hits her face about a foot away. She says woha you really needed that.

bry75 likes this.
  15. bored home

bored home Senior Member

Where have you ladies been all my life?????

16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

A fire hose comes to mind when I read your question.

bry75 likes this.
  17. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

I love a shooter especially when i'm giving a blowjob and even more so if its the first time i've blown the guy, having him erupt in my mouth feeling that hot salty load splatter my throat.

If he's going to cum on my face he has to be a shooter and a heavy cummer.

most impressive i've had was when a guy had me bent over the foot of a queen sized bed, i told him to cum on my ass, well he pulled out i felt his cock glide between my ass cheeks as he grunted and groaned and i remember thinking it didn't feel like much then i looked up and there were two splatters running down the head board

Joshua Van and BPC like this.
  18. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

When I was young I would shoot anywhere from 12 to 24 inches maybe 3 or 4 ropes at a time. A few more dribbles would pump out after that. If I came again shortly thereafter maybe one shot and then dribbles. Now it is mostly dribbles even with my routine of doing kegals. I did pop one about 4 inches out the other day as I pulled out of her pussy. Then I laid on her and let the rest squirt out between us.

19. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Now THAT is impressive.

20. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

I'm a shooter and my wife loves it. She likes to watch it erupt and land who knows where.